[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Well, build is fun yet I dont feel very tanky. Also I cant run Delve like TO. The Darkness killing me very fast.
Did I miss something? I mean I already spent 40 ex on the gear, hoped for better results :(

Spoiler
Hello everyone, please tell me why my damage is half that of the author of the build ?? Tornado 2.8k 0.14sec, Avian 2.6k Can't find what I missed ..
Here is my gear
Spoiler

Who is more convenient here POB https://pastebin.com/yYa9tDaZ
help me please ((
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well, build is fun yet I dont feel very tanky. Also I cant run Delve like TO. The Darkness killing me very fast.
Did I miss something? I mean I already spent 40 ex on the gear, hoped for better results :(

Spoiler

It shouldnt be, you are running the vitality life gain on hit watchers eye and using vitality right?
And living in darkness does require that you have mobs to hit to survive, should be able to get to 200-300 stacks with not much problem

"
Vjsman wrote:
Hello everyone, please tell me why my damage is half that of the author of the build ?? Tornado 2.8k 0.14sec, Avian 2.6k Can't find what I missed ..
Here is my gear
Spoiler

help me please ((

Your Damage is fine, you just didn't setup the config section of pob
and my pob is with awakened unbound ailments in there, not increased duration, you are probably like 80-90% of my damage currently
Super keen on trying this, what would the cast rate be if I didnt use gloves?
"
Slipperyjim8 wrote:
Super keen on trying this, what would the cast rate be if I didnt use gloves?

pretty bad, can only get to 4 tornado's a second, so that glove ur trying to replace it with, better double ur damage to make up for it
I just discovered something strange on your youtube video with the 2600 darkness:

GGG lied to you! You were still at full life :)
Hello! I've quit Heist but found this build and it looked super fun and unique so I will definitely play it come 3.13. It may be a bit early, but I do have a few questions regarding the build:

1. At what point do you feel is a good time to switch from poison BV to tornados? When does the tornado build "feel good" so to say? Do I need -1.9 duration on both gloves and boots before I switch or can I work myself up from a lower(higher?) value?

2. Would Wind Dancer be a good keystone to pick up? It would allow us to mitigate large hits a lot better while giving us even more evasion vs many small ones. It is fairly close to our path too, I think we need to spend 3 points to get to it.

3. Would it be possible to make a Tornado PoB without cluster jewels(as they can be both rare and expensive at the start of the league) or would you not recommend switching to tornados until you got cluster jewels set up?

Thanks in advance! Been a while since I've been this excited for a new league/build so 3.13 can't come soon enough :D
"
Supaspork wrote:

"
Vjsman wrote:
Here is my gear
Spoiler

help me please ((

Your Damage is fine, you just didn't setup the config section of pob
and my pob is with awakened unbound ailments in there, not increased duration, you are probably like 80-90% of my damage currently

I understand that I have not configured POB, but in my game it shows 2.8k damage, and you have 5k+ why is there such a difference? I tried to do good gears..
Last edited by vjsman on Nov 11, 2020, 12:22:08 AM
"
Kessos wrote:
Hello! I've quit Heist but found this build and it looked super fun and unique so I will definitely play it come 3.13. It may be a bit early, but I do have a few questions regarding the build:

1. At what point do you feel is a good time to switch from poison BV to tornados? When does the tornado build "feel good" so to say? Do I need -1.9 duration on both gloves and boots before I switch or can I work myself up from a lower(higher?) value?

2. Would Wind Dancer be a good keystone to pick up? It would allow us to mitigate large hits a lot better while giving us even more evasion vs many small ones. It is fairly close to our path too, I think we need to spend 3 points to get to it.

3. Would it be possible to make a Tornado PoB without cluster jewels(as they can be both rare and expensive at the start of the league) or would you not recommend switching to tornados until you got cluster jewels set up?

Thanks in advance! Been a while since I've been this excited for a new league/build so 3.13 can't come soon enough :D

1.) Youd do fine to get something in the -1.7 range, or maybe even -1.6, you just wont be optimal, youll still easily be able to do white/yellow, some red maps with that.

2.)Ive tried wind dancer, and, it didnt honestly seem to do anything, was still randomly getting 1 shotted, and i dont like the RNG of spending 4 points, for sometimes having the protection from 1 shots, the evasion from the smaller hits, is irrelevant, as those should never kill us due to the watchers eye.

3.) Unfortunately, anything i tried, really just lacked in its damage, you COULD do it, but it wont perform as well.

During Heist launch, i personally rolled a splitting steel character for 2 days, to farm up a little bit of currency, to just buy some okayish gear, and had the build up day 3 clearing red maps just fine, i dont really care for BV, so i didnt want to do that :P

"
Vjsman wrote:

I understand that I have not configured POB, but in my game it shows 2.8k damage, and you have 5k+ why is there such a difference? I tried to do good..

You arent logged in to my account, so you dont know what my tooltip in game says... plus, we dont really care about the average hit, its the poison damage that matters. Trust me, you aren't half my damage.

"
MainKickerin wrote:
I just discovered something strange on your youtube video with the 2600 darkness:

GGG lied to you! You were still at full life :)

Lol thats crazy :P
Okay, managed to delve into the darkness now. ;) It was me being to afraid of the darkness I guess. LOL

Anyways: this build is kind of fun but not really my kind of beans.
So if anyone wants my gear: just PM me ingame. I'll stick to my lvl 99 Hierophant....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info