New Skill Effects - Celestial Dominating Blow, Demonic Eye Banner Skin and Viper Molten Shell

We've just introduced three new Skill Effects. Check them out if Dominating Blow, Molten Shell or Banner Skills are part of your build or click here to get yours.

Huge Sale on Weapons and Shields

This weekend we're running a sale on a huge selection of weapon skins, weapon effects and shields with more than 150 cosmetic effects available at discounted prices, including the Glimmerwood Shield, Void Weapon Effect, Temple Weapon and more. Please note that this sale excludes some of the weapon microtransactions introduced since the launch of the Heist expansion.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Oct 26, 2020 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). Check out the full list of specials here.

Halloween Sale Week

To celebrate Halloween, we're running a sale on a selection of gory and dark microtransactions, including Armour Sets, Cloaks, Skill Effects and more. The Halloween Sale will run for the whole week until Oct 29, 2020 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Have a look at the sale here. Here is a list of everything that's available:
Spoiler

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
More Demonic MTX, please.

Waiting patiently for Demonic Sigil of Power...
Oh cool banner effect!
............. wow, halloween.. and not even a buy something get a loot box free sale....... crickets
not a very exciting sale..

neither the halloween sale.

did the free lootbox method stop happening? I could think that we would have 1-2 of those by now.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 22, 2020, 11:16:42 PM
Hah, yeah I was expecting that buy something, get a box for Halloween at least.
What a shame.
Last edited by DrPepperrr23 on Oct 22, 2020, 11:17:56 PM
the eye is cool
Hello, i enjoy league as always and i support you, but 1 thing if can i ask, can you do longer ignorelist? Its to short can't place scammers and ppl you dont want to see in your game, this league i put only scammers in it and will not remove,so it means i must suffer from other ppl which i dont want to see :) Thank you good luck . Little offtopic but what can i do :D
Where's the Halloween MTX?
Saved
This is cool; a Halloween sale that doesn't sale any Halloween items...

I'll be waiting for the October 30th Halloween reveal *crossed fingers*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info