New Portal Effects - Necrotic Demon King Portal, Arcane Demon King Portal and Divine Demon King Portal

you're selling recolours now?

running out of ideas?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
More recolours... boo...

Btw this is the most buggy league I remember, yet it's a league you release an MTX
every
single
working
day

Except weekends, I can be 100% sure to open a website and see a new MTX pitch. Seriously.
Recolour Breach Portal、Breachlord Portal Effect、Essence Portal Effect、Legacy Portal Effect plz
Bring Salvage Box back
Last edited by lemoncl on Oct 21, 2020, 11:14:23 PM
deja vu?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
Xystre wrote:
you're selling recolours now?

running out of ideas?

The first recoloured mtxes were some of the first mtxes, ever.

__

Also, who else remembers when GGG were seriously talking about dyes as mtxes? Guess that proved too difficult to implement...profitably.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
50% of original mtx price for those recolours and i'll like 'em!
If you do this, i would be interested in many more recoloured mtxs since there are soem mtx sets that can look really good compared if gotta buy the armour set that is originally made with the colour i want.
Also its really bad to put couple hours work to change colour and call it new product with same price as original.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
theta40 wrote:
Isn't "divine demon king" something of an oxymoron? :D

It doesnt matter for them anymore.. its just whatever, even if 1 person buys - it pays for itself back bcos its just a different color.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
KRAAAACK-AAA-KAAA-BOOOOOM!!!!!!!

(that was the sound of my wallet closing)
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Another re-skin hahahaha !
Thank you GGG, new portals colors look nice, but in the end they are just re-colors, would you please reduce the price by 50% on these new colors, it would be greatly appreciated by the community.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info