[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

So finally reached the 90% resistances and my damage is still arround 180k, not bad since is my character with the most dps but couple questions:
- how can i see the % of aura effect without having to walk thru all the tree?
- from here, where do i focus?
"
Damide wrote:
So finally reached the 90% resistances and my damage is still arround 180k, not bad since is my character with the most dps but couple questions:
- how can i see the % of aura effect without having to walk thru all the tree?
- from here, where do i focus?

You can estimate it as I explain in the original post or in POB under Calc -> Aura Effect Mod, although POB Calc tab doesn't take purposeful harbinger into account.

If you have 90% resistances you have at least 200% increased aura effect.

I'm assuming your "180k dps" is tooltip, if that's the case its not correct. Check the relevant boxes in POB and for me it shows your dps is approx 1.1m.

You need a Diamond Flask
You should use Smite and Arcane Surge (linked to your flame dash)
You want 6L Shavs (adding inspiration)
You need proper aura effect medium clusters (25% effect and either first among or purposeful harbringer)
You will want the Leadership wheel for mana reservation nodes.
hi, I have a question, on the boots there is a stone
Blood Magic Support purity of lightning it took 7% I have Alpha's Howl with the purity of lightning enchant - 20% if it is 0% question what auras can be shoved in, I'm not English, I tried to describe it more clearly

I tried to swap auras myself, but it turned out to be difficult

https://ibb.co/VWwCm4M
https://ibb.co/mR3hVmC
https://ibb.co/cCfkj7s
Last edited by Leon_Tin on Oct 29, 2020, 7:12:42 AM
"
Leon_Tin wrote:
hi, I have a question, on the boots there is a stone
Blood Magic Support purity of lightning it took 7% I have Alpha's Howl with the purity of lightning enchant - 20% if it is 0% question what auras can be shoved in, I'm not English, I tried to describe it more clearly

I tried to swap auras myself, but it turned out to be difficult

https://ibb.co/VWwCm4M
https://ibb.co/mR3hVmC
https://ibb.co/cCfkj7s

I don't speak russian? but auras can cost zero to reserve, if you have a purity enchant you can either drop the small cluster for the same purity or if you have a spare gem socket you can add a new aura, id need to know what auras you have already but look though the optional auras in my original post for ideas.

Assuming you have similar mana reservation nodes as my POB, the pure aptitude node and the purity of lightning reservation enchant, it is free, if you move your blood magic link to your Doryani's Delusion with precision and both heralds it will free up some mana to reserve something extra.

https://pastebin.com/MSYZLePQ is your POB with the enchant and your auras shuffled around (some deleveled) you have room in your gloves for another aura when you have more reduced mana reservation and grace is better than determination according to your POB, you will need to swap the uncompromising small cluster for a sublime form small cluster to switch to grace.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 29, 2020, 7:50:39 AM
After some changes, it looks pretty good: https://pastebin.com/dNrTnawh
Managed to hit 4m sirus dps with the stuff checked in Configuration. Now need to level up, change some gems to their alt ones and buy watcher's eye/ unnatural instinct, because it seems like the cheapest upgrades, but still need to farm a good amount of currency. Time to find some content that's profitable, which my char+PC can survive.
"
ozmog wrote:
After some changes, it looks pretty good: https://pastebin.com/dNrTnawh
Managed to hit 4m sirus dps with the stuff checked in Configuration. Now need to level up, change some gems to their alt ones and buy watcher's eye/ unnatural instinct, because it seems like the cheapest upgrades, but still need to farm a good amount of currency. Time to find some content that's profitable, which my char+PC can survive.

Nice job!

Your build should be able to survive anything short of 100% delirium (maybe not facetank), a good amount of my currency this league has been elder/sirus.
Hey!

I love how you respond and help all the people in this thread! Big kudos to you!
That's why I got very interested in a Templar Version of Aura Stacking. (Also one of few classes I dont have a lvl 100 yet)

Can you tell me how the defensive part of your setup feels. I see you hit 100 so I assume it's very tanky. How much ES/armor are you sitting with All Auras on etc?

I'm very excited to start getting the required keyitems for the build and then keep progressing as I farm currency. I have a Headhunter, 8% defence enchanted Shavs with 377 ES and about ~200 ex to get started (+ about 50 more in sales) Can always farm more heist and bp for more currency before making the toon!

Is that enough to get started and make it feel very tanky and almost unkillable. (Mostly in Heisting and normal juiced t15-16 mapping/Sirus.) Not so interested really in t19 delirium farming since the maps take forever to finish. And what are the most important big ticket items I should start with? 2 x 5p voices maybe?
I would say level is more important than budget. Or to put it in relative terms. Most of the higher end stuff you buy are investments where you spend about 35-40ex to save 1 passive point (like that 5p voices, or an RMR corrupted intuitive leap) And you really want need a lot of points to get enough auras and enough aura effect on them. So if you can start at level 95+, im pretty confident it will be tanky with your budget. Dont know exactly what level it starts getting good, but i should have leveled my char further with the leveling build i used till 75.

But im sure snellious is going to come with a better answer, he is indeed being awesome :)
Last edited by NonExistingName on Oct 29, 2020, 8:17:19 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey!

I love how you respond and help all the people in this thread! Big kudos to you!
That's why I got very interested in a Templar Version of Aura Stacking. (Also one of few classes I dont have a lvl 100 yet)

Can you tell me how the defensive part of your setup feels. I see you hit 100 so I assume it's very tanky. How much ES/armor are you sitting with All Auras on etc?

I'm very excited to start getting the required keyitems for the build and then keep progressing as I farm currency. I have a Headhunter, 8% defence enchanted Shavs with 377 ES and about ~200 ex to get started (+ about 50 more in sales) Can always farm more heist and bp for more currency before making the toon!

Is that enough to get started and make it feel very tanky and almost unkillable. (Mostly in Heisting and normal juiced t15-16 mapping/Sirus.) Not so interested really in t19 delirium farming since the maps take forever to finish. And what are the most important big ticket items I should start with? 2 x 5p voices maybe?

Thats more than enough to feel very tanky, the most expensive items for the tank side of things are better voices (freeing up more skill points for ES.)

My builds tank is in the POB but to list it here, I have 90/90/90/75 resists, 81% phys damage reduction (with endurance charges), 60% chance to evade and 1800+ ES Regen. All with just short of 6K ES.

A lot of the currency I've sunk into my build is for DPS and yet I can tank almost anything.

The only thing with Sirus that has been dangerous in the past is the Die Beam, everything else is tankable, although I don't stand in the storms without good reason, outside of that... Delve can be dangerous and one of the heist bosses has one shot me with a slam but everything else is irrelevant.
"
I would say level is more important than budget. Or to put it in relative terms. Most of the higher end stuff you buy are investments where you spend about 35-40ex to save 1 passive point (like that 5p voices, or an RMR corrupted intuitive leap) And you really want need a lot of points to get enough auras and enough aura effect on them. So if you can start at level 95+, im pretty confident it will be tanky with your budget. Dont know exactly what level it starts getting good, but i should have leveled my char further with the leveling build i used till 75.

But im sure snellious is going to come with a better answer, he is indeed being awesome :)

I was doing t10 maps at level 72 with the budget version of this build and surviving just fine, once you have 200% aura effect (or more specifically 90% elemental resistance and high phys dmg reduction) you can tank much more than normal builds, even if you only have 3.5k ES (which is typical at that level).

If you can fit all the damage auras with determination AND dread banner at a lower level (until 300+ aura effect) you will feel unkillable.

And yeah I've been responding to everyone when I wake up, but I'm Australian and keep odd hours so sometimes it takes a few hours for me to respond.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 29, 2020, 11:10:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info