[3.13] Auto Cast - Heartbound Loop - CWDT Storm Brand - 9Mil Sirus Damage

"
commonjunks wrote:
Is there any thing to improve to have more DPS? it seems build is fun but not enough dps.

I don't have any new idea...just get a rare wand with good crit and mana mod, and upgrade to awakened gems, which are costly.

Or, can try to use Manastorm Fossilised Spirit Shield to add more lightning damage, but the timing is important. Arcane Cloak -> Full mana -> Blade Blast. This can maximum the benefits, and can have damage from 3Mil -> 5Mil in PoB Calculation.
why dont we increase volatile dead gem for more dps??
"
andrelb1 wrote:
why dont we increase volatile dead gem for more dps??

Because we would like to maximize the number of trigger, to get the bonus from Corpse Pact.
Hey, not sure if you can decode what is happening with this character.
I started with your character but then for more dps i thought i should try Blade blast and saw a few from poe.ninja

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/oMySelfo/characters?characterName=oMySelf____

Problem is when it start cast CWDT, life and mana goes to zero. Not sure what and how did they do anything (maybe i am bit thick to understand what is going on here).
Last edited by commonjunks on Oct 31, 2020, 8:03:09 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
Hey, not sure if you can decode what is happening with this character.
I started with your character but then for more dps i thought i should try Blade blast and saw a few from poe.ninja

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/oMySelfo/characters?characterName=oMySelf____

Problem is when it start cast CWDT, life and mana goes to zero. Not sure what and how did they do anything (maybe i am bit thick to understand what is going on here).

Hi,

Yes, I find some CWDT guide doing poison with bladefall and blade blast have much more damage.

Those pathfinder utilize Indigon and mana flask to sustain the self dmg, they invest a lot of flask nodes on passive.

Or the Assassin using Replica Tulfall + Eternal Apple + Voll's Devotion + Kingsguard to do the self damage.
Your passive tree is missing dexterity. PoB fork shows 57 How do you wear Cloak Defiance?
"
MrKato2 wrote:
Your passive tree is missing dexterity. PoB fork shows 57 How do you wear Cloak Defiance?

Atziri's Foible amulet helps to reduce attribute requirements.
"
alan1229 wrote:
"
MrKato2 wrote:

Atziri's Foible amulet helps to reduce attribute requirements.

Thank you for answer. Amulet is key :)
the author, please tell me why my build is dying, it will work properly but receives a lot of damage from the ring, pls my profil
Last edited by anonim835 on Nov 3, 2020, 12:49:25 AM
"
anonim835 wrote:
the author, please tell me why my build is dying, it will work properly but receives a lot of damage from the ring, pls my profil

Not enough mana and mana regen to recover the self damage taken.

You can try to dual wield wands with massive mana and mana regen mod, until the other gears produce enough mana pool and regen for the self damage taken.
Last edited by alan1229 on Nov 3, 2020, 1:25:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info