[Removed]

I had to switch to carrion golems, to clear t17-18 maps, SO are useless there, they keep fighting at melee because they are overwhelmed from so many mobs.
Pure spectres are dead this league
"
promiscuo wrote:
Pure spectres are dead this league

Sounds like an issue with your build and playstyle - myself and many others do this just fine.
why did you delete your guide?
"
Brunotaurus wrote:
why did you delete your guide?

long text incoming...

So I'm new to Summoners build and this guy whispered when I asked on global 6666 about possible upgrades. I got a few pointers from him and was following his build.

I got into an argument with him as he keeps saying that 1 MARK and 1 HEX is applying to mobs even WITHOUT +1 Additional Curse. Which is false as I saw after trying a few times. (I thought he was right at first as I'm kinda new to summoners build and never tried one mark and hex and he gave great insight in upgrading the build coming from Kay's Spectre Build.) It definitely didn't work as every time my brand hit (w/ frostbite on hit), the sniper's mark gets removed. So I asked everywhere, Global 1, 2, 6666, reddit, discord. Everyone says I need +1 add curse since marks are tagged curse too and he was still being stubborn and he thinks I was attacking him personally because it was his build. I just wanted the build to be clear and 100% on point. But he insisted and said it might be a visual bug and told me I was being rude lmao.

But honestly, I have no idea if that was the reason he made his profile private now. (maybe not to share his profile with me and other people he helped). what an a-hole move.

TLDR:
I followed his build, a few days after. asked him about why he has sniper's mark and ele weakness together without having +1 curse anywhere. Told him it does not work. Asked everywhere and said I need +1. He kept being stubborn and insisted on what he knew was 100% right and it's applying on the boss.

*We even partied and went to a Map. It was clear as day, I put sniper's mark first and as soon as my frosbite hit. it was gone. but he think it's just visual bug and both is on at the same time. lmao

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Nov 14, 2020, 8:11:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info