[Removed]

Removed
Last edited by Maelael on Nov 10, 2020, 7:45:38 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2020, 8:09:21 AM
Great post, this matches a lot of what I've learned.
Good read, thank you.

Still on the wall about swapping to syndicate operatives from redemption sentrys... just need to swap out my gloves and a couple of other bits... are they alot better?
"
Nehpets187 wrote:
Good read, thank you.

Still on the wall about swapping to syndicate operatives from redemption sentrys... just need to swap out my gloves and a couple of other bits... are they alot better?

Yes. I swapped from RS to SOs the day that video got around. Noticeable jump in clearing and bossing.

Tried RS in Heists just to see if chain support and freeze helped in rushing around. It did not.

RS just do not have the dps anymore. Like lots of other spectres, you can run them, they just aren't as good.

Golems should be next on the nerf hammer list, and likely SOs too. Which means all of our builds will change again unless they miss something or give us a pass due to Heist.
Extremely helpful post my fellow summoner ! I was really on the fence after switching to SO's because the clear and boss damage was horrible at T15. I was able to mow down T12's with extreme ease but really thought I had to transition into Carrion Golems for endgame farming.
After reading this I am gonna set up my cluster sets and see what happens.
Question : Can this build ( with 2 cluster sets and 5 spectres ) consistently farm A8 conquerors and A8 Sirus ? Also are there any specific map mods that I should be vary of ?

Thanx a lot for the guide once again man !
"
Zyphergiest wrote:
Extremely helpful post my fellow summoner ! I was really on the fence after switching to SO's because the clear and boss damage was horrible at T15. I was able to mow down T12's with extreme ease but really thought I had to transition into Carrion Golems for endgame farming.
After reading this I am gonna set up my cluster sets and see what happens.
Question : Can this build ( with 2 cluster sets and 5 spectres ) consistently farm A8 conquerors and A8 Sirus ? Also are there any specific map mods that I should be vary of ?

Thanx a lot for the guide once again man !

Yes. Conqs are super easy.

Sirus is more about mechanics than dps. A buddy of mine before he quit this league would run his own A8s flawlessly, then biff on my A4 and die 4 times. Just make sure you understand the fight and have the requisite defenses and base dps does it fine.

Map mods, just reflect elemental and that’s it. I avoid any ground effects because I hate them, but it doesn’t actually affect the build.

3 delis ago I hit RNG hell and had 8 mod (including beyond) corrupt double boss t16 tropical with Alva, blight, metamorph, gold legion/breach/harb/strongbox, and frogs proc’ed. Full pack sextants. It took forever and I couldn’t stop moving, but I was 100% fine. Just don’t lag out and ignore your whispers.
This is an absolutely top-tier post. More people should put this amount of effort in to this type of 'guide followups'.
Really good job with this topic :) It helped me a lot.

After a break i am back into summoner, experimenting with cold aw+spectres setup and it works really well so far.

My questions is:
Is there any gem switch for single target Syndicate Operatives? Mainly for A8, etc

"
jagiellonia wrote:
Really good job with this topic :) It helped me a lot.

After a break i am back into summoner, experimenting with cold aw+spectres setup and it works really well so far.

My questions is:
Is there any gem switch for single target Syndicate Operatives? Mainly for A8, etc

Brand will make them target whatever you branded.
As will Snipers mark in your gloves.

You can also swap in Deathmark instead of a damage gem (Minion damage, ele attacks, or vicious). You'll lose dps BUT, Sirus is less about damage and more about mechanics of the fight (Not that it isn't nice to insta melt him when hes attackable).

Lastly, you could also swap in Feeding Frenzy instead of a damage gem, which I think I'd only do for boss-only fights, otherwise they'd get too distracted by trash mobs with the boss.
Bumping to the top as this came up several times today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info