[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

great build!
Last edited by saxymaster on Nov 16, 2021, 11:01:51 AM
"
Honigbienchen wrote:
Hey thx 4 the build!
I have a lot of fun with it.

Could you check my char and tell me what I should focus on next?

3 watchstone conqueror are a pain in the ass...

Your items look better than mine and I'm able to do all Conquerors and have all Maven passives without issue. Are you dying or are they dying slowly? Think about swapping Versatile Combatant and block chance for Vaal Pact. I've been far tankier with Brass Dome and VC over Belly of the Beast and VP even though I only have 4.5k life now. I'm saving up for a Paradoxica now because I struggle with Maven influenced Guardians, and I'm pretty confused because your build should be one step ahead of mine.
Hello exiles, can anyone let me know what I did so wrong @items or Tree? I know I don't have the Unnatural instinct but POB shows about 5-10% dmg boost so I'm guessing is not just that. I'm dyeing like a btch in all red maps (no maps with reduced block chance or leach). Also the dmg seems about 50% less than the budget version of this build.
Thx in advance!
Last edited by Mishakus on Nov 16, 2021, 6:54:47 PM
deleted
Last edited by halo3001 on Nov 16, 2021, 7:49:00 PM
"

No. It is behaving as intended as you are no longer blinded so second sight crit no longer applies, hence dps drops.

I feel this is true.
I can see my crit chance go down when I have cannot be blinded.
Last edited by halo3001 on Nov 16, 2021, 7:57:26 PM
"
Mishakus wrote:
Hello exiles, can anyone let me know what I did so wrong @items or Tree? I know I don't have the Unnatural instinct but POB shows about 5-10% dmg boost so I'm guessing is not just that. I'm dyeing like a btch in all red maps (no maps with reduced block chance or leach). Also the dmg seems about 50% less than the budget version of this build.
Thx in advance!

Your weapon is bad. You have low Chaos resist. You are not following the gem links as per guide. For instance your CWDT/immortal call setup is no where in the guide.
Hey guys,
can you please check my build,
https://pastebin.com/R6TrCgZ6 IDK what I'm doing wrong but pob shows

I know build is changed a bit because I don't have enough currency for jewels right now, but I have overall damage ~2M (and >5M VALL) but when I tried to kill Sirius - looks that I'm not damaging att all.

The last league with this damage I killed all the uber bosses and everything was fine.

Maybe there is something that I'm missing...

Even T15-T16 maps bosses with Maven are hard to kill.

My POB
https://pastebin.com/R6TrCgZ6

Thank you in advance for your help)
So do we still need Blade Flurry for bosses? How do you link it?
Last edited by Polemo03 on Nov 17, 2021, 3:42:17 AM
Hi there,

Enjoying the development of the build but hitting a few walls. I have invested a good amount into the build. I know I am missing some Crit skill tree nodes as I am level 84, but I am finding to hard to crack 100k average damage and if I do not have all Vaal skills up I am finding this build hard to kill single target and to stay alive with a lot of content, (Beyond maps, Scourge Nightmare, Bosses).

Just wondering if there is something glaring that I am missing!? Here is my POB / check out profile

https://pastebin.com/3zMBJqsF

Thankyou
Hello! Currently getting a late start in the league and haven't played Slayer in forever, is this something that will be viable in SSF? Haven't played Reave before and it looks quite fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info