[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Best way to level this?
"
Lobbert wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
I am now using a storm cloud and its going decent. Will swap to melee later, probably with prismatic eclipse sword at 53.

Few questions:
1-Does a weapon with various ele dmg work (like + 1 - 10 lightning damage)?
2-Does flat ele dmg mess up EE?
3-Does global phys do anything for us, or how do we scale damage? Just with AS?
Any suggestions / examples on good starter gear?

4-So you guess I am struggling most on what is beneficial for our damage. You already mentioned ingame to me doomfletch for example does not work (gain % from random element as dmg).

For what i understood untill now this are the answers for you:
1- It works 1/3 of the time, when Elemental hit choses the element you have.
2- It works same as above so it wont mess up anything;
3- You deal pure elemental damage, unless you have a way to convert this phys damage to element it wont have any impact. Again this conversion will only take action when the element is chosen by the skill;
4- %elemental damage, Bow/sword damage, Projectile damage, attack speed... this are some of the things that can increase your damage.

Doomfletch actualy works but is not beneficial because only works 1/9 of the times, because it chooses the element randomly so does elemental hit.

The above is the more correct answer, the one i gave you ingame was the quick one :) TLDR: it is not worth going for it because of anti synergy
"
Jihax wrote:
Best way to level this?

Golems (Carrion or Stone golems) is the best way to level the build for a few reasons.

1. The gear needed to make those builds strong resembles the gear you need to make the Elemancer build strong (e.g anima stone)

2. The skill trees are similar, so you dont have to heavily respec.

3. Golemancers are pretty strong and tanky.

Check out my current character (KnaekbroedRitualEt) for what a levelling build can look like.
Thanks for the answers and one more question -

Why do you use multiple of the same golems? They do not seem to stack according to the ingame character sheet (double chaos does not give more DR, double flame does not give more DPS).

Edit: probably due to the increase damage per golem you have as its hard to increase our damage better in other ways.

And @Lobbert why do you use wurms molt? It leeches phys damage which does not work for us?

Lastly, I am using greater volley instead of GMP, it has a lower less damage multiplier.
Last edited by foojin on Jan 19, 2021, 3:21:19 AM
@foojin was using that belt just for the stats (mainly strength) didn't care about the leech, it is in my list to replace asap.

GMP will give you more coverage, this skill is mainly for clear. I still need to think about single target as bow user, maybe swap GMP for barrage support for single target.
"
foojin wrote:
Thanks for the answers and one more question -

Why do you use multiple of the same golems? They do not seem to stack according to the ingame character sheet (double chaos does not give more DR, double flame does not give more DPS).

Edit: probably due to the increase damage per golem you have as its hard to increase our damage better in other ways.

And @Lobbert why do you use wurms molt? It leeches phys damage which does not work for us?

Lastly, I am using greater volley instead of GMP, it has a lower less damage multiplier.

It is just to minimize the risk of having 0 of any of the golems.
Which support do we drop for mapping to use ancestral call?
"
Simagol3 wrote:
Which support do we drop for mapping to use ancestral call?

Judging by POB it looks like Multistrike is the one to go. You could also cut Fortify if you are playing soft core and are still getting together good gear.

But i would need to experiment a bit to see if it sucks to play without multistrike, in which case it would be Trinity or Fortify to cut.

Alternatively you can get +1 strike on gloves and anoint +1 strike on amulet, which would be good enough for mapping, and not require cutting a gem

3.5K life and 40K DPS (when hitting things).

At first I bought a claw with similar stats to the sword but then I realized you cannot use close combat. I also like getting an talisman with soul raker so you have leech. And I like my choice of going for the elusive nodes.

Just got to maps, build feels decently tanky but clearspeed and especially single target damage is not yet great.

Got a few cluster jewels with ele dmg + ele nodes (not yet the corrosive one).

Any advice on thirds + fourth ascendencies? Seems pointless to go for mastermind without the cluster node to give exposure on hit.

And which pantheons?
Last edited by foojin on Jan 19, 2021, 3:04:17 PM
Good evening everyone!

Thanks for your build, i've always wanted to try an elementalist build and i was delighted to find a good scaling melee build!

I've been following your build quite nicely, but i've find myself lacking dps on bosses and i feel like the clearspeed in maps is pretty underwhelming atm despite the fact that i have assassin's mark, paradoxica, primordial chain, 2 primordial bound and corrosive elements!

I know i'm a bit low on health (4.5k life and i'm working on that) so i expect a couple one shot every now and then but could you please have a look at my character and tell me a few thing i need to change!

Edit: link to my page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Diopthepk/characters

I feel like i dont have any aoe dammage like i saw in your video and i might need an explody chest!
Thanks a lot anyway!
Regards
Last edited by Diopthepk on Jan 19, 2021, 6:17:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info