[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
caxerx wrote:
"
Rumblepie wrote:
Next time i go for this build, this will be the POB i try out: https://pastebin.com/vyE8NKcs
EDIT: Will probably be an Interrogator version like this: https://pastebin.com/7QjV6Lvu

Look nice, but with Interrogator we can't do Shock, Ignite, Chilled and Frozen. Maybe it should be untick from POB.

This version seems extremely hardcore viable. But I think higher damage have huge advantage in the new boss Maven.

Someone here said that Shaper of Storms works even if you have Secrets of Suffering enabled. Fire golem is linked to combustion, and i have a chilled ground flask on. This should, if i am correct, give all those ailments.

It is still just me experimenting so i am not yet certain it will work.

EDIT: Regarding frozen, that should definitely be unticked yep
Last edited by Rumblepie on Feb 15, 2021, 12:50:21 AM
Jewels are done ^^

I hate using Harvest crit crafts on them but it worked.
Also apperently you cannot re-roll the fractured values -.-

@PleaseMasterMakeMeScream: you have some of the must insane and yet suboptimal gear I ever saw, it's hilarious.

You could get
- proper jewels
- a proper helmet
- a proper anoint for the amulet
- an enchant for the boots
- 2 Megalomaniac with Primordial bond, starting at 2 ex in Standard
- a cluster jewel with mana leech node or the divergent Ele dmg with attacks gem to use for mana leech instead of jewellery for 100+ exalts that barely has resists
- drop the aura cluster in your tree

and probably a few more things I am too tired to point out. What you assembled there looks like it couldn't take on a pack of porcupines.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Not sure if this question has been awnser but do you have a pob for the dw ver thanks im looking foward to try out the build gonna start it tonight
"
kitsumenokami wrote:
Not sure if this question has been awnser but do you have a pob for the dw ver thanks im looking foward to try out the build gonna start it tonight

Just use the same weapon and that’s it. No changes required, unless you have specific “while holding a shield” jewels
nutty jewels, grats :-)

Changed to dual curse setup, and with more stable critical chance. Don't even need diamond flask to reach 100% crit chance now.
Last edited by caxerx on Feb 16, 2021, 1:30:34 PM
[quote="Carmondai89" realm="pc"]
@PleaseMasterMakeMeScream: you have some of the must insane and yet suboptimal gear I ever saw, it's hilarious.

You could get
- proper jewels
- a proper helmet
- a proper anoint for the amulet
- an enchant for the boots
- 2 Megalomaniac with Primordial bond, starting at 2 ex in Standard
- a cluster jewel with mana leech node or the divergent Ele dmg with attacks gem to use for mana leech instead of jewellery for 100+ exalts that barely has resists
- drop the aura cluster in your tree

and probably a few more things I am too tired to point out. What you assembled there looks like it couldn't take on a pack of porcupines.
[/quote]

:O
suboptimal? Legacy Abyssus is amazing! gives me so much crit multi I couldn't pass it up (plus our little golems are doing such a great job with all that phys damage reduction on top of the basalt flask, Abyssus's incr damage taken kinda breaks even. . .I mean. . .kinda xD)

I paid so much ex for my jewels [soul creed especially] leave them alone, they're doing the best they can :(

yes the anointment sucks as others have pointed out. . .

I ran lab over 300 times for enchants. didn't get the enchant I wanted and won't ever farm enchants again

Both my megalomaniac's already have primordial bond o.O?

don't need mana leech when the mana cost is 12! (love love love "- x mana cost to skills" saves me so much frustration with mana issues and mana leech)

the aura cluster boosts precision and haste by 22% and my lovely chest is boosting them for an additional 25% for a total of 47%! I just wish I could have used more auras >.<

looks and plays about as optimal as I could have hoped for =^.^=

mapping is flawless, I've actually ran into 2 packs of porcupines and my lifeleech sustained the dmg even with 4.7k life (actually really surprised how well the timeless jewel is doing to keep me alive. Great job on that little combo!)

100+ of exalts that barely has resists. . .because the resists aren't why they cost hundreds of exalts! you goose!

the only real criticism my build can take is the fact that all res aren't evenly capped so as to maximize my absolutely, stunning, and totally awesome legacy wise oak which, if done, would boost dps. . .but thats a super pain in the butt to do so I skipped on it :D

Well...yea. I was wrong about the Megalomaniacs or you didn't have them back then?
However some stuff is...well it could be much better.

- some mana leech jewel in league is not even 2 ex, you could even chaos spam it. Instead you have this monstrous - mana ring, basically wasting all suffixes. I mean, the other ring is very nice.
- those suffixes could be something like Dexterity, but you use a Attribute transforming Jewel
- the Aura cluster gives 10% inc. Effect, not 22. The first 12% nod is for AoE, and you didn't take the other inc. effect node, but 2 mana reservation ones. And you spend SIX POINTS for that! Also, Aura effect is quite useless for this build:
- why buff Precision? I got Precision lvl 1, my chance to hit is 99% and 95% for evasive mobs. So it's not for accuracy and neither for crit, as crit chance is low and has basically no value in the spheres of high-end gear as caxerx demonstrated by not even needing a Diamond Flask
- why buff Haste? It gives 16 Attack and 9 Movespeed. So your 6 points go towards...not even 2 % AS and 1 MS. Not exactly great mate.
- the amulet anoint you can get easily for 2 golden and 1 silver oil
- the Lab enchant on boots: You can run a Harvest Lab, where mobs are more buffed and you get 7 enchants as a base. With shrine and Twice enchanted that amounts to 9 enchants - enough to MOST LIKELY get either Ele Pen or Inc AS.

one of those will do.

- you don't need anti-freeze on your Basalt flask, we are immune to ailments withe the golems up
- you could just craft a bette MS mod on your boots
- Your Soul Creed looks fine. But the chimeric sliver and bramble cut don't.

Oh yea...the REAL reason why we run especially Precision and also Haste is because we can then use a Watcher's Eye with meaningful mods, like Crit Multi, Flask charge on crit (if you want utility) or as rumblepie did, Spell dodge. mine has Crit multi for precision and - mana cost for clarity and cost 2 ex.

You are not even using a Watcher's eye.

I mean, if you are happy with how you did it and how the build performs, hey, whatever. But I am quite baffled by some of your choices especially given your itemes/budget and apparent experience looking at your chars.

Btw if you need stats I can just suggest
;) :P
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Feb 16, 2021, 7:24:14 PM
What do you suggest for leveling? I’m almost at the point I can equip all of my item gear, but I’m having a really hard time getting damage out at all. Any advice would be appreciated, level 57 as of right now.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Loving the build so far, only thing left to do is the feared.
Got my ass handed yesterday, all those shaper and elder clones from maven covered my arena in dot fields.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info