[3.12] Scottoria's Caustic Arrow Trickster 7mil Shaper ✔️ League Starter ✔️ All Content ✔️ All Map Mods

So how much worse is it for bossing than TR?

Also why would you go for Swift Killer instead of Escape Artist.
CA doens't really scale with AS/Frenzies and the added survavibility might be useful (+ ensures that Ghost dance is truely up and running)
"
Hydraty wrote:

CA doens't really scale with AS/Frenzies and the added survavibility might be useful (+ ensures that Ghost dance is truely up and running)

I've been playing around with this build for a while now. I started off with Farrul's fur but have since moved on. I really like using Swift Killer in combination with Disciple of the Unyielding/Slaughter gained from my Thread of Hope. I'm pretty much always at max Frenzy, Power, and Endurance charges.

Frenzy charges each give 13% damage increase, endurance gives 8% per charge, and power charges give 5% increased damage each. Overall I'm getting well over 100% increased damage during mapping. It's pretty huge, and its less about the Attack Speed/Crit chance that the charges give, and more about the increased damage from passives/ascendancy points.

Basically, with Swift Killer you're trading out some survivability (which is definitely valuable) for a massive damage boost (I gain 600k Caustic Arrow dps). Ultimately I think it comes down to personal preference/content you like to run. That's my take on it.
Last edited by Funkymang on Nov 9, 2020, 1:56:14 PM
"
Funkymang wrote:
"
Hydraty wrote:

I've been playing around with this build for a while now. I started off with Farrul's fur but have since moved on. I really like using Swift Killer in combination with Disciple of the Unyielding/Slaughter gained from my Thread of Hope. I'm pretty much always at max Frenzy, Power, and Endurance charges.

Frenzy charges each give 13% damage increase, endurance gives 8% per charge, and power charges give 5% increased damage each. Overall I'm getting well over 100% increased damage during mapping. It's pretty huge, and its less about the Attack Speed/Crit chance that the charges give, and more about the increased damage from passives/ascendancy points.

Basically, with Swift Killer you're trading out some survivability (which is definitely valuable) for a massive damage boost (I gain 600k Caustic Arrow dps). Ultimately I think it comes down to personal preference/content you like to run. That's my take on it.

Exactly this. Not only are we adding more max charges which is huge DoT boost we are gaining inc damage per charge which actually puts value on power charges which we get nothing from otherwise since we dont scale crit. Escape artist is great and if you are feeling squishy then it is fine to take. However I dont have any trouble staying alive so i chose to grab the boost in damage instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info