[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
FutureFear wrote:
"
adrielmf wrote:
Can someone look at my char plz? I dont know why my DPS is so low. In POB, just adjust the carrion golem gems to 21/23. I reach only 3.9m DPS and in your POB with all normal gems, you reach 7.9m DPS (without the glove and aspect of the spider).

I double checked and these are the things I could find:

First of all, you're missing the last ascendancy "unnatural strength" (+2 to all minion skill gems) -> 25%+ DPS

Second, loading in your character will always result in not counting the extra DPS our minions get from Animate Guardian. (50% crit multi -> that's like more than 3 times an extra vicious bite in DPS)

Third, gem lvl and quality, from lvl 19 to 20 is quite an increase in DPS for support gems. ;)

You're missing ravenous horde notable. (you can also win 2 points on your tree by allocating Alacrity for more dex instead of Agility)

Missing your watcher's eyes too. (more a defensive set back)

You don't curse on hit with vulnerability, with gloves, and obviously missing aspect of the spider there too. (see my crafting section on how to make those gloves -> harvest crafting even makes it easier)

Adding all of those things get's you quite close to those 7.9M with a whopping 7.3M DPS (per golem). Give or take some min-max numbers on jewels and/or getting alternate quality gems (some qualities are a lot more DPS for support gems/auras) and you'll cover those 600K as well.

Hope this helps!

Hey, thx for the reply.

Like I said, I adjust those things in POB (lvl and quality gems, the passive tree (check my POB https://pastebin.com/dsMK9PHt)).

In your POB, I removed all Awakened gems, left minion dmg there because I have it too, removed your gloves, so the 7,9m dmg is without vulnerability and aspect of spider. This is your POB without those things https://pastebin.com/mkmevxCH. Its almost 4m DPS more than me, and I dont know why.

The only thing I really forgot, was the last ascendancy (my bad).

In POB on the Calc part, you have so many things that I dont and I dont know why. For exemple, MH Total More, in your POB, you get 260% and if you check it, some of it come from Multistrike and Minion Damage. In my POB, this calc isnt showing those two things. And that is just one exemple.

Im a little sad, because I spend close to 70 exalts to do this build, and my another build was doing so much dmg with no investment at all, AND I KNOW ITS MY FAULT lol. I just cant figure it out.

Again, thanks so much for you time and this build. I really appreciate it.
Last edited by adrielmf on Jan 27, 2021, 7:49:40 AM
"
adrielmf wrote:
"
FutureFear wrote:
"
adrielmf wrote:
Can someone look at my char plz? I dont know why my DPS is so low. In POB, just adjust the carrion golem gems to 21/23. I reach only 3.9m DPS and in your POB with all normal gems, you reach 7.9m DPS (without the glove and aspect of the spider).

I double checked and these are the things I could find:

First of all, you're missing the last ascendancy "unnatural strength" (+2 to all minion skill gems) -> 25%+ DPS

Second, loading in your character will always result in not counting the extra DPS our minions get from Animate Guardian. (50% crit multi -> that's like more than 3 times an extra vicious bite in DPS)

Third, gem lvl and quality, from lvl 19 to 20 is quite an increase in DPS for support gems. ;)

You're missing ravenous horde notable. (you can also win 2 points on your tree by allocating Alacrity for more dex instead of Agility)

Missing your watcher's eyes too. (more a defensive set back)

You don't curse on hit with vulnerability, with gloves, and obviously missing aspect of the spider there too. (see my crafting section on how to make those gloves -> harvest crafting even makes it easier)

Adding all of those things get's you quite close to those 7.9M with a whopping 7.3M DPS (per golem). Give or take some min-max numbers on jewels and/or getting alternate quality gems (some qualities are a lot more DPS for support gems/auras) and you'll cover those 600K as well.

Hope this helps!

Hey, thx for the reply.

Like I said, I adjust those things in POB (lvl and quality gems, the passive tree (check my POB https://pastebin.com/dsMK9PHt)).

In your POB, I removed all Awakened gems, left minion dmg there because I have it too, removed your gloves, so the 7,9m dmg is without vulnerability and aspect of spider. This is your POB without those things https://pastebin.com/mkmevxCH. Its almost 4m DPS more than me, and I dont know why.

The only thing I really forgot, was the last ascendancy (my bad).

In POB on the Calc part, you have so many things that I dont and I dont know why. For exemple, MH Total More, in your POB, you get 260% and if you check it, some of it come from Multistrike and Minion Damage. In my POB, this calc isnt showing those two things. And that is just one exemple.

Im a little sad, because I spend close to 70 exalts to do this build, and my another build was doing so much dmg with no investment at all, AND I KNOW ITS MY FAULT lol. I just cant figure it out.

Again, thanks so much for you time and this build. I really appreciate it.

POB isn't a perfect tool, there are some kinks and bugs in it, it's created by the community in their free time. (make sure you use the community fork POB)

That said, it appears the multistrike damage is such a kink/bug that probably happened while importing your character. Removing and adding carrion golem and the skills does solve the issue and multistrike gets counted again. ;)

Also as mentioned before, getting those alternate quality gems makes a huge difference. My best guess is you didn't replace those in "my POB."
To follow up on that, again with the Animate guardian bonus, it's not added in your POB, it is mine (on the amulet).
Another minor detail, "vaal haste" only sets the "vaal" skill active and not the aura itself, we have to add/tick that manually.

Obviously also the min-max on gear, even that 1% increased damage on 10 items gives 10% total.. which adds up...

Something to be overlooked quiclky, In my POB my armor, is corrupted with "+1 to level of socketed gems" so all the skills get +1 level which also gives quite some buffs.

It comes down to minor details, and nitpicking min-max stuff, I did in my POB build to guide you guys to the max potential of the build (even with room to improve still).

If it's any comfort, your build is already better in DPS as my character on standard (FutureHeist), short of level, which you get in no time. -> I'm missing some expensive gear.

Your reworked/reviewed POB link:
https://pastebin.com/YRGecG8R

I got it to 6.6M (per golem) without adding the curse & aspect or min-maxing to much, yet adding most of the above; with the exception of all the corrupted min-maxing stuff.

It's a currency heavy build for sure, and I'm sure there are other builds that need less investment to reach the same power. I just love the playstyle of 1 button to do everything for me and play flask piano on juiced-up T16 maps and to be able to farm some end-game bosses too. So why not share it right? :D

"
drklrd wrote:
I don't know what's up either, I'm nowhere close to hitting the OP's dps.

Same kind of issues probably.

I checked your character, and you have a few minion damage notables not allocated on the tree, like Ravenous horde and Lord of the dead; which adds at least 35% increased damage.

Some jewels aren't maxed (fortress of the covenant for example)...

A bunch of small things add a lot, that's the tricky part of creating builds. Finding those small extra things you can do to raise the DPS and defense above the average. Yet are often overlooked by players following a build guide.

To reach the numbers in my POB you also need the "exact" same gear, with all the corrupted stuff on it, same (maxed) stats etc.

It's true you might lose a million or two in DPS, in-game because getting such gear is expensive. It's a several mirror tier build, even I haven't reached the same power. Also probably won't, because I don't play on standard and currently testing/building my new Righteous fire/cyclone build.
hey im actually running a similar build, i think this helm is way better than vertex for min-maxing right?

i only lost 40es because of aura effect, it could be a huge es upgrade if i could craft something good but i also want the +2 minion gems so i can have 4 spectre instead of 3 and with some luck i could get intelligence on top of that.

i also have 88/88/89 max res instead but i dont think i could possibly achieve 89/89/90
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jan 27, 2021, 5:50:16 PM
"
dragonpowi wrote:
hey im actually running a similar build, i think this helm is way better than vertex for min-maxing right?

i only lost 40es because of aura effect, it could be a huge es upgrade if i could craft something good but i also want the +2 minion gems so i can have 4 spectre instead of 3 and with some luck i could get intelligence on top of that.

i also have 88/88/89 max res instead but i dont think i could possibly achieve 89/89/90

Yes The Vertex is the one unique that can be replaced. Although not easy to replace the amount ES on a rare helmet, get the chaos resistance, AND at least +1 to socketed gems...

Given you managed to get 2 out 3 together with reduced mana AND get that synth mod is a 1 in a trillion helmet for sure. Probably the best so far for any aura stacking build. ;)

Might be worth at least 100 EX or even a mirror (or two). (as long as aura stackers stay this strong)

Keep that beauty safe, and enjoy it!
didnt cost that much to make actually, bought the base 83ilv synthesis 20ex and spammed loathing essence for the 5% reduced mana reserved and crafted chaos res on it with harvest. but yeah the synthesis base alone can cost alot lol i got a good price for it.

i could still remove attack on it and hope to slam intelligence but not sure about that yet.

edit: there is actually one for sell at 15ex ilv82 with flesh and stone enchant 30%reduced mana
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jan 27, 2021, 8:50:44 PM
"
dragonpowi wrote:
didnt cost that much to make actually, bought the base 83ilv synthesis 20ex and spammed loathing essence for the 5% reduced mana reserved and crafted chaos res on it with harvest. but yeah the synthesis base alone can cost alot lol i got a good price for it.

i could still remove attack on it and hope to slam intelligence but not sure about that yet.

edit: there is actually one for sell at 15ex ilv82 with flesh and stone enchant 30%reduced mana

Yeah I checked for those helmets, item level and 15% aura effect is the biggest issue, and could become pricy.

As for the crafting, I would remove attack (accuracy), then Craft minion life on the bench OR % immune to elemental ailments (shock, ignite,...)

Then augment defense with harvest and hopefully hit % energy shield, although it's quite risky, you could hit the hybrid mods too, with stun, max life or mana...

Might be worth a shot though to min-max with augment, add/remove defense, more ES is a big win. ;)

Last edited by FutureFear on Jan 27, 2021, 9:06:57 PM
thx for your insight i will definitely do that when i get more currency and hope for the best.
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jan 27, 2021, 9:28:27 PM
Hi, i can do juiced map with alot investment or is a risk because have guardian?i like the playstyle but i love make t16 juiced delirium maps. Do you recomend continue on this build? or maybe farm currency and swap build?
"
mpo001 wrote:
Hi, i can do juiced map with alot investment or is a risk because have guardian?i like the playstyle but i love make t16 juiced delirium maps. Do you recomend continue on this build? or maybe farm currency and swap build?

I answered this like 2 pages ago.

As I said there, it's risky with our guardian and he could die. Despite having the DPS to clear those maps, minions build aren't the best for those maps (solo).

That said I haven't tested it with my latest (divergent) guardian setup:

-Stitched demon mask

- Rare redeemer armor with High ES (energy shield), chaos resistance, "nearby enemies are blinded" and (bench) crafted 10% of max life as extra ES.

- Demon door boots (guardian can't bleed that way)

- Kingmaker (obviously)

- (corrupted) The Embalmer gloves, for more chaos res. and vulnerability on hit.

This makes our guardian quite tanky, with 90K+ life at gem LVL 21 - 23% divergent and gives him 40K+ life regen per second... So yeah he almost heals himself with 50% of his life every second... while almost never getting hit because of blind... except from AOE attacks outside the range of blind.

I'll gladly put it to the test, but if my guardian dies I'll send you the bill for new gear... deal? :p

I won't recommend it, if our minions die we die, given our guardian is a tank doesn't mean our golems, zombies and spectre are...

Hopefully, this helps you to decide what to do, it's your choice. ;)

Last edited by FutureFear on Jan 29, 2021, 10:35:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info