[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

Just bought the jewel and everything fits perfectly!
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
By the way, is it possible to fit HeadHunter in this build? Is it gonna work? I never used it with minions
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
By the way, is it possible to fit HeadHunter in this build? Is it gonna work? I never used it with minions

It won't work as good as you expect, the kills from our minions DON'T count as kills for Headhunter. If you are lucky and you kill rares with arc or cyclone you gain that buff, but it rarely happens (tested on standard).

The torrent's reclamation is basically the headhunter (for this build). If/when our minions are close to use, which is most of the time; they also gain the extra action speed bonus of the aura cast on us by the (greater) harbinger of time. It does affect all allies around us... so party members also gain that buff. Minions too btw, they count as allies :p

So no Headhunter is not a good option with any minion build.

A third option is "Darkness Enthroned" with two ghastly eyes in it, to get some more DPS, ES, blind,... or any good minion stats. (attack speed, minion flat phys dmg, % increased minion dmg,...)
Since all those will be scaled by 75% it's quite nice... even T2 ES (30 ES) on a jewel gets 22.5 ES more because of it, so it gives 52.5 ES... 2 jewels = twice the bonus...that's better than any belt I've seen. ;)
Last edited by FutureFear on Jan 21, 2021, 5:50:56 PM
"
FutureFear wrote:
"

It won't work as good as you expect, the kills from our minions DON'T count as kills for Headhunter. If you are lucky and you kill rares with arc or cyclone you gain that buff, but it rarely happens (tested on standard).

The torrent's reclamation is basically the headhunter (for this build). If/when our minions are close to use, which is most of the time; they also gain the extra action speed bonus of the aura cast on us by the (greater) harbinger of time. It does affect all allies around us... so party members also gain that buff. Minions too btw, they count as allies :p

A third option is "Darkness Enthroned" with two ghastly eyes in it, to get some more DPS, ES, blind,... or any good minion stats. (attack speed, minion flat phys dmg, % increased minion dmg,...)
Since all those will be scaled by 75% it's quite nice... even T2 ES (30 ES) on a jewel gets 22.5 ES more because of it, so it gives 52.5 ES... 2 jewels = twice the bonus...that's better than any belt I've seen. ;)

My understanding is that HH will provide buffs when your minions make the kill. You will get the buffs and you will benefit from all of them, but your minions (who are doing all the work) will only get the buffs that are shared with allies (and there are some good ones).
"
melkorien wrote:
"
FutureFear wrote:
"

My understanding is that HH will provide buffs when your minions make the kill. You will get the buffs and you will benefit from all of them, but your minions (who are doing all the work) will only get the buffs that are shared with allies (and there are some good ones).

Apparently, headhunter is the exception to the rule "when you kill."
Still, I tested it a while back and it felt more clunky and less good than the other options.
I guess it's also a matter of personal preference, having a huge character on an already huge screen (3860x1200) isn't really handy.

So according to the wiki, it should work, although a lot of buffs are more for the player than minions... any aura you get on the other hand will be good to buff our minions.

Let's just say there are better builds suited for playing with a headhunter, Impale cyclone is probably the best choice.

I'm just no fan of the item and it's rather gamebreaking. (my opinion)
Flesh and stone in blood stance of sand ?
Last edited by MAdaf1sda on Jan 22, 2021, 2:41:17 PM
"
MAdaf1sda wrote:
Flesh and stone in blood stance of sand ?

Blood stance for DPS.

Sand stance for defense.

Pick whatever you need whenever you need it. ;)
Interesting. I may give this a go. My guess is the watcher's eye is rare / expensive af (there arent any ft in ritual atm).

My current ritual gear

"
DALEEARNHARDT wrote:
Interesting. I may give this a go. My guess is the watcher's eye is rare / expensive af (there arent any ft in ritual atm).

My current ritual gear

Nice gear for sure!

Watcher's eye is only useful if/when you plan to use the cyclone-arc-CWC setup to also curse on hit (see gloves). If you don't plan on using it a % regen when affected by discipline, is the better option.

Both are available for sure, the best option for sure is having both mods together with any Phys dmg taken as "any" element (cold, fire, lighting).

The mods are quite rare, but for cyclone setup you only need the "ES on hit when affected by discipline" the other two mods are a bonus...

Plenty of options on the market in Ritual league, 9-10 exalted for the cheaper ones atm.
"
DALEEARNHARDT wrote:

My current ritual gear

I have it actually

got it for very cheap.

My problem is im sitting at 4.5 k es. how do i get to like 6 7 k? im being one shot in high tier content. I'm missing 2 medium cluster jewels is that the problem?
Last edited by SohleKamm on Jan 23, 2021, 9:13:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info