We've just introduced a number of new "bare" Hideouts. From endless skies and deep waters to lush grass and the darkness of an abyss, each of these eight Hideouts is an empty canvas for expressing your artistic freedom. Watch the videos of new Hideouts below or check out the full selection in the store.

It is also a Stash Sale weekend, where we're discounting every type of Stash Tab available. Click here to view the discounted Stash Tabs. The sale ends at Oct 19, 2020 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

By the way, earlier this week our composer Kamil appeared on the Forever Exiled podcast. Check out the full episode here!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
IM IN IT!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Synthesis was the greatest league of all time.
Last edited by iolanthe on Oct 15, 2020, 11:02:04 PM
these hideouts are gonna be so nice to build in

ty ggg

EDIT: honestly i kinda just want a straight up, empty, black abyss. that'd be really nice
#1 Autobomber Gear, by Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077846

THE BEST Aurabot items in the game, by b0moodc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935406/
Last edited by ImPump on Oct 15, 2020, 11:07:17 PM
Do an empty Kaom floor arena, with the molten rocks on the floor and stuff
IRON MAN
Any chance clipping on floors will be fixed in Celestial Nebula? These hideouts don't seem to have that issue.
NICE!
Sweeeeet as
WOAH! AMAZING!! THANK YOU!! I like the Boundless Skies and All at Sea hideouts the most :)

"
iolanthe wrote:
Synthesis was the greatest league of all time.
+1, I agree. To me it was at least, I know others had mixed feelings but I don't think Synthesis got a fair chance. I hope Synthesis comes back to the game one day, like actually comes back, not what we have now in the game.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Oct 15, 2020, 11:23:46 PM
pressing m for this one lads
End it 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info