New Hideouts and Super Stash Sale

Tab affinites?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Just saying

The League Stash Tab Bundle cost more than buying the tabs indevidualy now cause ya didn't put it on sale?
These hos just don’t do it for me. They have low quality looking textures from 1990’s on repeat. Wasteland and glacial tiles look like a bad color swap. A single basic empty/void Ho would have been far more effective imho.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
WOAH! AMAZING!! THANK YOU!! I like the Boundless Skies and All at Sea hideouts the most :)

"
iolanthe wrote:
Synthesis was the greatest league of all time.
+1, I agree. To me it was at least, I know others had mixed feelings but I don't think Synthesis got a fair chance. I hope Synthesis comes back to the game one day, like actually comes back, not what we have now in the game.

The problem of Synthesis is that at the beginning there are too many bugs and the general experience of league content is terrible. After the fixed most of them, the Synthesis indeed is one of the best league. But at that moment quite a few players already quit the league and only leave the impression that Synthesis is a league full of bugs and antihuman system design.
Interesting hos, even though i'd have liked to get them a bit bigger it's still nice. However i hope that their ground is flat so it can be covered up by our floor decorations ? Especially for the Abyss/Vast plains/Endless sands/All at sea ones.

Edit : maybe a bundle price would be interesting ? Like 3-4 lightings (Dawn / Daylight / Twilight ) from aforementioned hideouts.

Edit#2 : It'd be nice to get a daylight version of the All at sea hideout too.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Oct 17, 2020, 11:48:28 AM
"
ImPump wrote:
these hideouts are gonna be so nice to build in

ty ggg

EDIT: honestly i kinda just want a straight up, empty, black abyss. that'd be really nice

this is rather good idea. I always had problems with the static fixed light source. Having black canvas to work with could be nice. The true Empty
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Many delusional folks as usual, the repeating textures work on some (skies, sea, urban too i guess?) while others... ehh you be the judge!

Just look at eternal wasteland, vast planes and glacial expense (worst offender).

My. Eyes.
Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Oct 16, 2020, 3:17:25 AM
stash tab sale... AGAIN? WTF.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Cool. How about fixing Tullina's game breaking non door opening bug, so I can progress..
The texture tiling is abhorrent and really cuts into my eyes even on video. Could you not make these less noticeable? It is bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info