257318.23%
Blade Blast
10957.76%
Blight
5443.85%
Essence Drain
7435.26%
Poll closed
please blade blast, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, please blade blast, please blade blast, please blade blast, please blade blast, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, PLEASE BLADE BLAST, PLEASE BLADE BLAST,
"
would have been nice to see the previous 2 polls posted to vote on the client login screen

This. The polls would give better results if it was displayed easier for all players. Not just forum warriors etc.

Also, Cyclone getting a new mtx is one of the lamest results. There already exist several high quality mtx for it. It shouldn't even have been on the poll list.
Spin to win!
Come on, how did Cyclone even make it on the list? It already has EIGHT mtx while other skills have none. I don't necessarily want my favorite skill to win, but cyclone is so lame I can't believe people are actually voting for it.
would of loved Toxic Rain or Bladeblast..but cyclone...it has enough already :/
"Community design skill" Lists 8 skills out of 100

Well that was a lie
What is the point to make another skill mtx for the skills which already have a dozen of mtx???

You devs really think those are the skills that the community needs??

LOL
Trading still sucks
I regret voting BV after seeing cyclone close to spectre, hope cyclone takes it home
+1 to Raise Spectre
Celestial Spark When? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info