10957.76%
Blight
5443.85%
Essence Drain
7435.26%
Poll closed
Summon Carrion Golem :D
BANE!

“Censorship reflects society’s lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime.”

–Potter Stewart
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone#Alternate_skill_effects

Yes, we definitely need more Cyclone MTX.
Would suggest in the future looking at MTX for Fist of War support. I saw that it had a slot, but no current MTX. Would be interested in getting one.
+1 for Raise spectres
Lightning strike gets no love :(
I honestly don't see any value in these new mtx. I can understand you want to develop mtx that a lot of players will buy... But why choose those that already have a ton of good mtx... You somehow also screw your own designers... They did good jobs with all those available mtx already and for most you have two choices.
But there are tons of skills that do not have mtx and get some love by mtx. E.g. there are some fire projectile skills without mtx and you gave us the cool new skill flame wall, so why not give us something for those. The dragon fireball looks good, but a lot of fire skills are themed around ghost flame, harbinger or stygian...give us a flame wall in one of those color schemes and give us some more projectile skills also with those themes... I also don't have a lot of stuff from the ghost flame sets, so maybe I would by the armour then for this build when I get a ghost flame wall and ghost flame burning arrow.

I think you are wasting potential with again another cyclone, again another carrion golem, again another raising spectre, again another blade vortex... I admit toxic rain only has one mtx...
Last edited by griffinzero on Oct 17, 2020, 1:54:00 PM
oh wow ANOTHER cyclone mtx .. give love to the skills that aint used by the elitists thank you. catering to the 1% weirdchamp. stop feeding the meta.
Last edited by Ryvient on Oct 17, 2020, 1:57:09 PM
Great i want this in wallpaper engine animated wallpaper :)
cant w8 for it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info