[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Ok having all ress capped , survability is kinda okay if not got 1 shooted by boss but damage is kinda low any idea what to do ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
Ok having all ress capped , survability is kinda okay if not got 1 shooted by boss but damage is kinda low any idea what to do ?

I imported your character into Pob..

You're missing your left jewel slot.
You're wasting points going to Scion without using unnatural instinct.
Normal cast on crit is going to feel a bit mediocre for end game bosses.

I'm a bit confused why or how you have headhunter without lvl 20 jewels (hatred, grace, zealotry are not 20?!)

Also get rid of cinderswallow and get a bottled faith, I think..
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

I imported your character into Pob..

You're missing your left jewel slot.
You're wasting points going to Scion without using unnatural instinct.
Normal cast on crit is going to feel a bit mediocre for end game bosses.

I'm a bit confused why or how you have headhunter without lvl 20 jewels (hatred, grace, zealotry are not 20?!)

Also get rid of cinderswallow and get a bottled faith, I think..

forgot to put unnatural :| putted it right now but still damage isint that good against bosses tried your blazing salvo build it has much bigger damage but i dont really like to Mine build's ;(
"
sn3kox wrote:

forgot to put unnatural :| putted it right now but still damage isint that good against bosses tried your blazing salvo build it has much bigger damage but i dont really like to Mine build's ;(

I'm not OP.. just someone who plays this build a lot
I'm a relative noob... been on/off PoE since 2016... is anyone finding this build hard to level with? I'm using Storm Brand to level.. i'm in act 10 and I'm getting rekt... I have 3.7k+hp and ~1k+ ES. Should I still be using storm brand? I feel like I'm not doing enough damage.. I'm following the passive skill tree in the doc and everything. I just feel super squishy, and relatively weak. Any advice?
first time playing coc wondering what am i doing wrong or what can i improve my gears, currently dying a lot in red maps and boss, not hitting 7k es plz help ty!!!
my PoB:https://pastebin.com/anLDHp72
Last edited by yulinz on Feb 15, 2022, 3:47:18 AM
BTW what is better to chose coc ice nova or ice spear ? for better damage and mapping ?
"
n0ahhh wrote:
I'm a relative noob... been on/off PoE since 2016... is anyone finding this build hard to level with? I'm using Storm Brand to level.. i'm in act 10 and I'm getting rekt... I have 3.7k+hp and ~1k+ ES. Should I still be using storm brand? I feel like I'm not doing enough damage.. I'm following the passive skill tree in the doc and everything. I just feel super squishy, and relatively weak. Any advice?

Same questions here,totally follow the Leveling Guide but the damage just sucks.I’m using storm brand too in a tabula rasa.Maybe the pasive tree is not good for leveling?All nodes are allocated to HP.
Hello everyone.
Thanks for the detailed build guide!
I'm currently playing CoC Ice Spear. My gear is about 40+ ex at the moment but it feels like I am missing one small but mandatory point.
My pob damage isn't even close to your budged version.Sadly I can't find the solutuion.I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZWn1X6tJ

Thanks a lot!
"
jooooookul wrote:
"
n0ahhh wrote:

Same questions here,totally follow the Leveling Guide but the damage just sucks.I’m using storm brand too in a tabula rasa.Maybe the pasive tree is not good for leveling?All nodes are allocated to HP.

Yeah, there are a couple storm brand nodes that aren't picked at all.. and I'm unsure if it's implied that we should be picking those up on our own, or what. I end up throwing my body at the bosses until they die. Or I'm unsure whether or not I need to have the endgame gear *now* or during maps or something. It's so frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info