[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

hi mind seeing my gear am i on the correct atkspd for cdr?
https://pastebin.com/t4jxSvcD
Hey, great build and very fun to play.

One gripe I have with your POBs tho, you have Frenzy charges ticked, but no way to get them in the build. Even more so with the Militant faith, literally impossible to generate frenzy charges.

Without them, the 10.02 attack speed is close to impossible, unless you get attack speed in all of your flasks.

Even in the other trees without the Militant faith, I fail to see how are you able to generate Frenzies. Mind explaining if I'm missing something?
Don't know how i leech ES, but survivability isn't a problem

Fixed my PoB reservation thx, and the other Ice Nova didn't help much :(
I've been trying to do some calcs on what should I be improving rn but I feel a bit overwhelmed and I'm not sure if what I've been tweaking in PoB is correct so here I am asking for help (POB=>https://pastebin.com/WMqxpj4h)

Based on Budget LL I should be getting a CDR Belt but I when I add that to my PoB doesn't seem to give a noticable boost of my DPS, but It can totally be that I fucked up the configuration.

Aside from leveling up until 91 to get the "Precision" Notable and giving quality + leveling the rest of the gems what would be the upgrades you guys recommend me.

I was thinking on the belt + some rings (Mark of the Shaper and an Elder with some crit multi/accuracy) to fix attribute problems and the overcap of resistance I got on cold/lightning, but I'm not really sure.

Thanks! (❁´◡`❁)
"
iisanoob wrote:

This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/mumY84vz that has focused more on defenses and am slowly working on higher DPS.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/iisanoob/TimeLostIncubator

Maven / Shaper / Elder were easy.

Hey - I've been tossing up this PoB and the Qosmoz OG one. One thing I've noticed is this one does not run Purity of Elements. How do you handle ele ailments? My instinct would be Brine King for anti freeze then ignore ignite/shock
"
Hey i swapped hypothermia to awakened added cold, added arcane surge and got the enchant on boots so the damage feels alot better. I wanted to ask if just having the mana mod on the ring and clever thief is enough to solve the mana issue. I was doing some shaper today and felt like i had some mana problems. POB:https://pastebin.com/KKWMf2K5

hi Number, maybe try something like this. You did not have Replica Conq. Eff. in your build and your mana cost was pretty high for high HP bosses.

https://pastebin.com/KKWMf2K5
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Erlandssson wrote:
Hey!

New to CoC builds in general and wanted to try this build out now when i've gotten a HH and about 100ex to spend. I was wondering about the Circle of Fear's. What are the best explicit mods (think its called that) to have? Since i got HH im thinking that i should use one Circle of Fear and one rare ring for resistances. But not sure which Circle of Fear to go for, would love some suggestions! Thanks!

hi Erlandsson, best implicit would be Spell damage per Power charge and probably skill cost ones if you find.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Hello! Just transitioned to this build today and the clear is fine but the single target damage is a little on the low side,I got CDR on the same itens that had them on the PoB so I don't think that's the issue :(

Got around 8ex in the bank, any obvious/important upgrades I missed?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/jDR2AEWN (Ice spear version)

Edit: Is the enduring flask mandatory for the mana sustain?

hi Pud, i think overall your build is pretty nice. I am going to add a new section in the guide for mana management. What i see is that your main Ice Nova is still very high cost and probably you go "oom" for some bosses. There are 2 things you can do, get a good rare ring with "Non-channeling skills have -7 to mana cost" and/or go for militant faith with skill cost + dominus setup. That should solve mana problems for you.

An alternative is to spent some exalts on divergent Inspiration and that'll also help big time.

You can check the updated PoBs.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Destinyg133 wrote:
Heya, first of all, great guide. I love nicely written stuff and detailed stuff so it was really easy for me to choose this exact build

Im just a little confused about one thing,you mentioned starting with life version of this build which can be found on part 8)

-Life Based CoC Ice Nova Assassin Build - Level 85

Also you mentioned converting to low life version at earliest of level 80 but when we "accumulate enough currency to afford 6 linked Shavronne's Wrappings. "

and you also linked POB for Life to Low Life Conversion CoC Ice Nova Assassin Build - Level 85

and then, at the end you linked 4. PATH OF BUILDING (BUDGET, TARGET, ONLY IN POB BUILDS)

with range for ice nova and ice spear for budget, medium and high expense builds

with message that states "This is the starting point when you convert from the Life to Low Life version of the build"

So basically to sum it up. LIFE>LL convert>LL one of the builds
Did I understood everything correctly?

hi Destiny. Indeed; flow is like this;

1. You level as Assassin (or as a miner) to Level 80 or Level 85. you can use the life based PoB for that.
2. You convert to low life when you have basic items for the build (Shavronne, Chayula amulet, prism guardian shield, etc). You can use the PoB for the Life to Low Life conversion for Level 85 Energy shield based POB.
3. Then you follow the guide PoBS (low budget, high budget or cluster one).

I hope it's clear. I know it's a lot of things to follow, but these were asked over time again and again and I've added to the build and constantly updating them.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Milgi wrote:
In the high budget pobs I see there's no essence sap annoint, no clarity (thus no - mana cost on clarity WE), no - mana cost rings, no enduring mana flask with reduced mana cost and the only things used are a replica conq and +2 mana for each enemy hit by attacks?!?! It seems more like a PoB warrior build where you snapshot the dps you 'll be able to have for the 1 second before you run out of mana...
Similarly for es sustain you have no es leech ( you even went for the 2% more dps option in elemental mastery instead of the ele dmg leeched as es), no es on hit WE....
I would suggest to everyone following this build and trying to go for the higher budget versions to invest some time and make the necessary adjustments for both es and mana sustain because this is not realistic for any higher endgame content where you have to stay for more than 0.1 secs to fight something....

thank you for feedback. I was never called PoB warrior with my builds :) i guess there is always a first time.

I was experimenting with a lot of things and updating PoBs accordingly, some things are missed out.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info