[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
vodkanoid wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Very glass build. 1shots are terrible!

which boss, what mods, how often, what's your ES, and how are you playing, trying facetank the bosses or trying to avoid their attacks?

any character will die, unless you play very tanky builds.

Not only bosses can oneshot, mobs too.
U can just run and near mob bwhaah u with one hit and u died.

Bosses shots as well.

this league, I also added Flesh and Stone (Sand Stance) to the build. Can you try with it also? i am curious if you experience will change?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Did it with your first solution. With FaS more better then without, but still not enough. (
Ehh what would be the best way to invest in this build if i have a HH already but not a lot of exalts right now and want to start playing it asap
Last edited by stickwar2 on Feb 9, 2021, 10:32:34 AM
I riffed off your build by using the current top dps character with the same layout:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Search1175/GolfgaaabZz?i=2&search=class%3DAssassin%26skill%3DIce-Nova%26sort%3Ddps

https://pastebin.com/yiDAPK1P

Right now I'm still using the build that goes all the way down to Depth Perception but I'm going to respec to this as soon as I hit 93.

Next moves: aug cold on the right-hand jewel for 75% odds of crit chance or multi prefix, fixing my thread of hope max resist to -11% to stay capped without flask, tempering catalysts on the belt and I will try to find a cinderswallow urn with crit as unveiled mod. (these things might have already happened by the time you read)

The next two levels will feature me getting to the jewel node on the left hand for Transcendent Flesh and after that some more ES with Written in Blood.

If you have any tips to optimize the build any further, that'd be great.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
"
vodkanoid wrote:

Did it with your first solution. With FaS more better then without, but still not enough. (

I understand. What's your current ES? I see that you have Circle of Fear rings, which makes ES pretty low but big damage. Honestly, at this league playing below 7-7.5k ES is rough. Best way imo is to use cluster jewels as recommended in the guide but add 2 ES small clusters with "Energy from Naught" mod on them. That way you can even achieve 8k ES.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
stickwar2 wrote:
Ehh what would be the best way to invest in this build if i have a HH already but not a lot of exalts right now and want to start playing it asap

hi, get the basic items first (Shavronne, Cospri's, Prism Guardian, Presence of Chayula, Crown of the Inward Eye, Sin Trek, Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring). Fix your resistances with your gloves and Elder Ring.

Total cost should be about 10ex at max. I did this way with Level 1 gems and i could hit already maps and still leveling my gems :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 10, 2021, 3:31:49 AM
"
Karakkonor wrote:
I riffed off your build by using the current top dps character with the same layout:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Search1175/GolfgaaabZz?i=2&search=class%3DAssassin%26skill%3DIce-Nova%26sort%3Ddps

https://pastebin.com/yiDAPK1P

Right now I'm still using the build that goes all the way down to Depth Perception but I'm going to respec to this as soon as I hit 93.

Next moves: aug cold on the right-hand jewel for 75% odds of crit chance or multi prefix, fixing my thread of hope max resist to -11% to stay capped without flask, tempering catalysts on the belt and I will try to find a cinderswallow urn with crit as unveiled mod. (these things might have already happened by the time you read)

The next two levels will feature me getting to the jewel node on the left hand for Transcendent Flesh and after that some more ES with Written in Blood.

If you have any tips to optimize the build any further, that'd be great.

hi, I've just checked your build. You have good damage but I noticed 2 things. Firstly, you dont have Awakened Cast on Crit gem and also no CDR on boots but you push 8.1 APS which actually net you loss of damage vs. gaining. I would suggest to spec out from Precision notable and get those points to the Trans. Flesh points.

Also you have Doom Cast which does not provide any Crit Chance for you when you already capped at 100%. Crit multiplier in the nodes gives extra damage but you are missing some critical ES nodes in the middle with Thread of Hope area. It's a choice, both viable.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 10, 2021, 3:43:24 AM
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Regarding the APS, I noticed, I didn't think the enchant on boots would be hampering instead of helping me. I'm starved on dex and not maximally accuracy capped yet, do you think it would be better to get the boots a different enchant rather than speccing out of Precision?

I also saw that doomcast went past my Ice Nova crit cap but according to pob the crit multi boost was still the largest per point dps increase (550k to 600k).

I'm trying to gather budget as I go, I'll spec out of doom cast and put the points in Written in Blood and try to build up to a transcendent flesh jewel as soon as possible. That will put me at 7900 ES and 625k per hit.

ACOC and cdr on boots are on the bucket list but they are gonna require a lot of extra budget to work into the build and also getting enough AS to get to 10.

What do you think the best way is to get the Circle of Fear into this build? Two of them and just mirror-worthy rares to try and resist cap / cdr cap / aspd cap?
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
Last edited by Karakkonor on Feb 10, 2021, 5:41:40 AM
I just spec'd out from low budget to mid budget with single cluster and I'm not too sure if it was worth it tbh.. I went from 100% chance to hit down to 93% because of the loss of the 3 nodes with Depth Perception 45% global accuracy and 100 flat accuracy gone, not to mention the 55% crit strike chance.. how am I supposed to make up this loss to get back to 100% hit chance ?

Here is my current gear
Spoiler

Last edited by iamthelastgoonie on Feb 10, 2021, 6:17:59 AM
Been rocking this thing so hard! Awesome build!

Getting into the expensive part of the build now tho, anyone able to check my stuff and give a me a few tips on what upgrades should i do next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info