[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

https://pastebin.com/6A1ZgAu0 Hello there love the build in general mapping, but i get oneshot quite abit and i'am struggling with metamorphs. I think it's cause i'am either missing the metamorph or im not triggering my CoC/the ramp is to slow and gets me killed vs them.

I could possibly go faster picking my metamorph and not have to ramp up my power charges i guess. But that is not ideal IMO. Any input on my builds state right now in general would be nice i got 20ex laying that i can use.
"
ynnad wrote:
Hey Qosmoz, thanks for the build and being so active and helpful.

What should my next 3-4 priorities be? have about 25 ex to spend.

Cheers.

https://pastebin.com/jXLTgpeD

hi Ynnad, I just reviewed your build. It's a solid build, but I want to warn you that you do not have the 3rd breakpoint reached and your current APS is 8.19 which makes some of your Ice Nova not to trigger to due server sync and you miss tons of damage.

On the Passive Tree: You can remove points from Retribution and Precision to fix that. On top, you do not take the last + Power Charge (Infused) on the right side. Definetely respec to that and also take Soul Thief with it.

On Items and Gems; all look good to me. Next upgrades could be +2 corrupted Prism Guardian to boost your Auras to Level 25. Gloves are good, I like the Mark of the Shaper setup and other items are good, I wish your helmet had the right enchant or any other useful, that would be awesome.

Anomalous Inspiration gives a good boost when you want to go with Conc Effect or Controlled Destruction. You can couple that with Bottled Faith later on.

I guess that's all for the moment, keep grinding for better items to push your damage.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
tobbedg wrote:
https://pastebin.com/6A1ZgAu0 Hello there love the build in general mapping, but i get oneshot quite abit and i'am struggling with metamorphs. I think it's cause i'am either missing the metamorph or im not triggering my CoC/the ramp is to slow and gets me killed vs them.

I could possibly go faster picking my metamorph and not have to ramp up my power charges i guess. But that is not ideal IMO. Any input on my builds state right now in general would be nice i got 20ex laying that i can use.

hi Tobbedg, I just checked your build. I actually liked what you did on the right side, instead of getting +10 Intelligence small passives, you went with Area + Dexterity which helps. Also noticed that you do not need extra points to go in that direction.

One important thing for you: You are missing Heart of Ice which is tons of damage. I would get that as soon as possible. You do not need mana reservation on the left cluster (Sovereignty cluster) where you get aura effect instead and get Heart of Ice + Breath of Rime (15% Inc Damage for you).

Rest is just to level your gems, most of your gems are at Level 18, which is not bad, but most of the damage comes from fully scaled gems.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thanks for the input will get heart of ice as soon as possible.
https://pastebin.com/2K1NmEyw
Can you check my pob , sometime i don't feel like i deal any dmg , also i feel it a bit squishy , i want to all in this build so i sell all my char gear , i will have about 30-35 ex to upgrade , what should i up first
Last edited by mysboy6 on Oct 29, 2020, 12:36:22 PM
"
mysboy6 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/2K1NmEyw
Can you check my pob , sometime i don't feel like i deal any dmg , also i feel it a bit squishy , i want to all in this build so i sell all my char gear , i will have about 30-35 ex to upgrade , what should i up first

hi Mysboy, actually your items are very good but you have some choices in your passive tree that I wouldnt do. For example; I would remove Precision & Retribution because it's working against your damage since you are over the 2nd breakpoint APS (you have 7.83 Attack Speed with Cyclone). Also, you spent 3 points to get some extra small passives on Written in Blood cluster, which is ok, but I dont think benefit is there. Instead spend those 2 points to get Faith and Steel to get even more ES + Resistances. Also Breath of Rime on top to get even more damage and Freeze chance.

You have very low Crit Chance because you use Controlled Destruction. I would switch that Conc effect to boost your damage and Crit Chance at the same time. Normally i suggest to use Critical Strike Chance support to get 100%, that's another alternative for you.

Also I recommend to get the Transcendent Flesh jewel as your next upgrade to your damage.

Rest is good, let me know if you have more questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 29, 2020, 12:56:01 PM
Thanks , after change a bit to the tree , grab the other ring, feel smooth now :D ,love the build , freeze everything , just have some question:
1.what are my next 2-3 priority after it
2.when can i swap increase crit chance to controlled destruction ( i dont like concentrated effect ~~ it hurt my mapping )
3.can i do anything to change ice golem ? it die too easy and i hate resum it ~~
Last edited by mysboy6 on Oct 29, 2020, 2:20:23 PM
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Thanks , after change a bit to the tree , grab the other ring, feel smooth now :D ,love the build , freeze everything , just have some question:
1.what are my next 2-3 priority after it
2.when can i swap increase crit chance to controlled destruction ( i dont like concentrated effect ~~ it hurt my mapping )
3.can i do anything to change ice golem ? it die too easy and i hate resum it ~~

hi mysboy, I suggest +2 corrupted prism guardian with Level 21 auras as the next step for you.

Also then better gems (ideally 21 and alternate quality ones if possible). Then Militant Faith setup for uber damage scaling.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"

I think i know what it is, the ice golem dies and my hit chance/crit chance goes lower.
Hi Qosmoz

- trying out the build with budget version (not so budget imo, it's still ~10ex for all the gears & jewels) and it seems good so far
mapping t16 seems ez but how far I can go with this budget version before I invest more to the build? sirus, shaper...?

- any suggestion on the alternate quality gems to the build?

- why you take Utmost intellect in the ring? is that we have enough int without it?

lastly, no life flask? how can you regen when took big hit?
What is dead may never die!
Last edited by intothefiord on Oct 30, 2020, 5:03:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info