[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Verfall777 wrote:
I am getting used to the build and having a blast.
Played for 2 hours straight and killed conqueros instant and not having problesm with sirus...

The only thing is the game is unplayable for me (again) due to high latency spikes :(

Also I am thinking about my next upgrade.
The helmet with -9% Res and Power charge would rock, but I feel that I would lose to much valuable energy shield :(

Rings are not possible at the moment since I cant get enough resis without the ring I have equipped.

The corrupted shield would be a possibility, should have 28+ dex since I would have to spec into more dex in the tree without it.

Looking for Circles of Fear with good stats and the needed resistances but I think this will be expensive or will take a long time ^^

yeah, I would say rings are the last min-maxing. The difference between a good Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring setup vs. Circle rings are negligible for boss damage. Herald of Ice explosions are bumped tough :)

I suggest go for +2 Prism Guardian and if you dont have all 21 auras without quality. Then you bump your Wrath and Zealotry to Level 25.

Then go for Chilled Enemies Damage gloves. that should boost your damage also. Check mine, I got them yesterday for 7ex.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 26, 2020, 9:30:09 AM
i think i will try to get the 52% CDR Breakpoint.
I calculated the items in PoB, is 8.41 Cyclone Attack Rate ok for this breakpoint?
"
rnbounty wrote:
i think i will try to get the 52% CDR Breakpoint.
I calculated the items in PoB, is 8.41 Cyclone Attack Rate ok for this breakpoint?

yes up to 10.1 is ok. The more the better up to 10.1 APS.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Will it be a good simulacrum splinters farm at Tropical Island and HH hunter?
I want to farm my first HH ever with fast assassin budget build.
I can afford like 30ex, will it be smooth and not 1shot mapper?

I dont need to make sirus/elder runs.
Last edited by SushiYoda on Oct 26, 2020, 10:34:13 PM
Ok, so i actually managed to convert to low life version after acquiring all the needed items. Shit was expensive, but i don't regret it.

I'm still at level 76, but damn, this feels so satisfying to play. No way that's a league starter, this is something that you can only afford after playing the game for quite some time with other cheaper builds that don't require expensive uniques.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Oct 27, 2020, 7:48:46 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:

hi ilyily, I made a short clip from yesterday stream with T15 Promenade Delirium Encounter. You can check here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/783464700
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Ok, so i actually managed to convert to low life version after acquiring all the needed items. Shit was expensive, but i don't regret it.

I'm still at level 76, but damn, this feels so satisfying to play. No way that's a league starter, this is something that you can only afford after playing the game for quite some time with other cheaper builds that don't require expensive uniques.

hi, I agree with you. even budget version is expensive at the league start. That's the reason I also gave low score on my Build Ratings for League Start.

However, you can easily start the league as Storm Brand Assassin and convert later to this build. That's a very viable option.

I am glad you are enjoying, let me know if you have any questions later on.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

hi ilyily, I made a short clip from yesterday stream with T15 Promenade Delirium Encounter. You can check here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/783464700

Looks nice man! Is there way to be little better movement speed?
My goal is to farm with it headhunter :D than use it!

Did u try simulacrum ?
Last edited by SushiYoda on Oct 27, 2020, 12:48:34 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

Looks nice man! Is there way to be little better movement speed?
My goal is to farm with it headhunter :D than use it!

Did u try simulacrum ?

With headhunter, everything becomes trivial. If you can afford it, go for it, fun will be multiplied with 100 :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Mr Qosmoz How else can I improve my gear besides the faith in the bottle and super cool guardian eye? Militant faith is expensive as hell too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info