3.12.4 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Prior to today, a trap thrown at a pot or barrel would detonate as soon as it armed. Now you have to wait until it goes off on its own. Please unbreak that, it's annoying to have to wait or use another skill just to check for drops.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
PLease make a big announcement when Heist will finally be out of beta-testing and into normal playable content. As of now it still raw and unbalanced.
"
Musixx wrote:
"
Thornwalker69 wrote:
"The team will continue to monitor your reports and feedback and make additional improvements where possible. Thank you for your feedback and support!"

Made me giggle.

Yea they only changed basically EVERYTHING in this League based on Feedback. You can question the execution with all the bugs but they absolutely listen to feedback and try to update the game respectively.

Not quite. First it was a pile of crap, and only with player feedback the league started to become something playable. But 1 months late only
Thanks, but at the end of 4th week, we are still rally just standing here?

"
Fossils can now be used on Heist Contracts, Blueprints and Ally Equipment.

What? Fractured blueprints for the riches from now on, seriously?!

"
Reduced the maximum range at which several Heist monsters can use their skills.

No more 1-2 screen(s) off laser-one-shot finally in repository / tunnels, maybe?!

"
Reduced the amount of damage that Heist bosses deal to minions.

What? To minions?! And what about players? What about my melee especially, why a minion need more love?!

"
Reduced the impact damage of Senior Necroscientists' and Auto-Enforcer's Orb projectile skills.

Are / were these those yellow-shit in laboratory one-shotting anything anytime?!

"
Corpsewalker unique boots can now drop in Heist leagues.

4 weeks later!!

"
Unique Contracts can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.

Unique contract that cannot be find, can be placed there, wow, just wow.

"
Fixed an issue where Heist members could sometimes ignore orders to perform Jobs if they were in another room or in combat.

Heard it several times already, looking forward to Giana and Niles changes.

"
Fixed a bug where Talismans dropped from some Heists Chests in level 68+ areas and from item level 68+ Incubators were not correctly Anointed.

What about delve nodes then?

"
Fixed an issue where the damage dealt by Laser Beams in The Unbreakable encounter didn't match the visuals as closely as intended.

Finally, it was so cool to die to that on the first time right away!

"
Fixed a bug where the "increased Rogue's Marker value of primary Heist Target" Heist Equipment modifier didn't work.

Had it on all my rouges for nothing in 400+ heists for 1 full month!? :D

"
Before you go, we also wanted to briefly talk about the drop rates of Unique Contracts. Currently the only way to gain these is through completing the appropriate questlines and then hoping that they drop from Smuggler's Caches within maps. We have seen feedback that the drop rate is too low and that for players that are predominantly running Heist content, they're not seeing any.

To mitigate this, we're making it so that Unique Contracts can also drop from Reward Room Chests in Heists. This greatly increases their drop rate overall for players who are running both map content and Heist content.

We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

This realization really needed 4 full week, seriously?! 4 weeks to realize that league content not dropping the league bosses?! And it is till not patched, just planned?! When a lot of us already done with both heist and map grinds with zero unique contract drops closing in on 400 hours?!

And to continue on that list, what about the following?
Rouge markers auto pick up?
Way more rouge markers on maps and from heists?
Way more markers for the extra stuff found by Tullina?
Way less reveal cost on blueprints?
Observer totem removal when?
Drastical smuggler's cache rate increase?
Brutal drastical unique contract drop rate increase?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Oct 14, 2020, 5:10:49 AM
Cant select Vulkan anymore... also getting constant lag and stutter more then usual from dx11 before.
"
Herald of Thunder now has an attack time override of 0.25 seconds

What does that mean? Does it change skill behaviour somehow?
that's a juicy one, ggg! thanks.

also, please corrent the typo in "friedrich"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
If feels like that we are still in the beta testing phase..The most disappointed league ever
Trading still sucks
it genuinely feels like you may have inadvertantly massively buffed mob damage in heists. before this patch i could run any heist perfectly fine, all of a sudden i'm being one shotted by almost anything that touches me. lvl 70 heist for instance just to clear out stash space... im 90 have an army of minions, just randomly one shotted out of no where. grand heist, opened a reward chest and just dropped dead for no explicable reason. all mobs were dead and minions camped on the spawn for them coming out. i had no taunt modifiers on contracts either. but minions seem to be failing to taunt mobs very frequently and player is being focused by every mob instead.
"
PLease make a big announcement when Heist will finally be out of beta-testing and into normal playable content. As of now it still raw and unbalanced.

you talk about 3.13 expansion ?

heist can not be rescued, too unstable for too long time, and a content

with too much potential for messed up balances on top of the bug-cookie.

"
ichigosakura wrote:
it genuinely feels like you may have inadvertantly massively buffed mob damage in heists. before this patch i could run any heist perfectly fine, all of a sudden i'm being one shotted by almost anything that touches me. lvl 70 heist for instance just to clear out stash space... im 90 have an army of minions, just randomly one shotted out of no where. grand heist, opened a reward chest and just dropped dead for no explicable reason. all mobs were dead and minions camped on the spawn for them coming out. i had no taunt modifiers on contracts either. but minions seem to be failing to taunt mobs very frequently and player is being focused by every mob instead.

Thats the spirit, they have lost control completely.

Fix something here, break something there. This applies not only to introducing more new crashes, but also to balancing of monsters.
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 14, 2020, 7:53:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info