[MacOS] Game crashes when interacting with map device

After putting three pieces in the map device for the "multi-crafting" quest, the game goes off. Now, there's no way to get three pieces out again, so if you do, the game goes off.
Last edited by docyacc on Oct 22, 2020, 6:58:55 AM
Opening the crafting bench then opening the map device does not work. My game still crashes. Right now I'm completely unable to map, or delve, or boss, and I'm all out of heists to do.

I wish I could just un-complete my 140th map....
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
As a temporary work around to this crash, you can prevent it from occurring by clicking on your Crafting Bench, before interacting with the Map Device.

We have identified the problem and will get a fix out for this as soon as we can.

It's been 10 days, any update on this?
"
Luselia wrote:
Opening the crafting bench then opening the map device does not work. My game still crashes. Right now I'm completely unable to map, or delve, or boss, and I'm all out of heists to do.

I experienced the same issue after I placed atziri fragments into the device. My current "fix" is to use an alt character to open the map....I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do.
"
h7wan wrote:
"
Luselia wrote:

I experienced the same issue after I placed atziri fragments into the device. My current "fix" is to use an alt character to open the map....I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do.

Even logging into an alt character doesn't work, right now I literally just can't play PoE unless I only want to do heists.
Same with me - I can play alts, but only b/c they're too low level.

Any hints? I don't have a crafting bench.
According to the 3.12.4d patch notes, this should be fixed now. Will double check myself soon.
Last edited by Luselia on Nov 4, 2020, 6:27:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info