edit

edit
Last edited by yukeee1 on Oct 21, 2020, 2:22:33 AM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2020, 5:30:05 AM
Well they mentioned it briefly in their "What We're Working On" news post 4 days ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2965725

"
PlayStation 4 Crashes
We don't have any updates to provide here unfortunately but we are getting a lot closer to narrowing this problem down.

"
yukeee1 wrote:

The crashes still not get fixed and we got no news.
The only dev cant do anything about the fix since Heist league start while XBOX seems fine as always.
so Bex would you let some XBOX devs help the poor ps4 dev who is in F trouble?

PS4 heist is totally a mess, unplayable league content and frequent blue screen even black screen( hard crash need to restart ps4 and goto safe mode).
It has been months since we got the crash problem, and playing experience is much worse on PS4 than on Xbox this leauge.

You realize that 3.12.4 isn't out yet, right? Even on PC?

We don't even have the PC patch notes yet, just the PC Patch Notes Preview.

There's still time for 3.12.4 to fix some of the crashes (let's be real, there's no way it fixes all of them).

Let's wait and see what the console version of the 3.12.4 patch notes say.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
yukeee1 wrote:

The crashes still not get fixed and we got no news.
The only dev cant do anything about the fix since Heist league start while XBOX seems fine as always.
so Bex would you let some XBOX devs help the poor ps4 dev who is in F trouble?

PS4 heist is totally a mess, unplayable league content and frequent blue screen even black screen( hard crash need to restart ps4 and goto safe mode).
It has been months since we got the crash problem, and playing experience is much worse on PS4 than on Xbox this leauge.

You realize that 3.12.4 isn't out yet, right? Even on PC?

We don't even have the PC patch notes yet, just the PC Patch Notes Preview.

There's still time for 3.12.4 to fix some of the crashes (let's be real, there's no way it fixes all of them).

Let's wait and see what the console version of the 3.12.4 patch notes say.

You are giving way to much hope to a company that is devoting almost no resources to fixing a glaring problem
"

You are giving way to much hope to a company that is devoting almost no resources to fixing a glaring problem

I don't think "Let's wait and see what the patch notes say" before declaring the patch doesn't fix it is "way too much hope".

I'm just asking people to be *honest* in their complaints/retoric.

When people are hyperbolic or out and out lie, it gives GGG reason to ignore what we're saying.

If we want them to listen, we have to be honest in our complaints.
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 14, 2020, 12:30:29 AM
I don't know what to do anymore. I have a ps4 account and I can't even finish my last labyrinth because I crash every time I try. And once I run out of currency to get in to the last one I'm screwed. I've reached a brick wall with this game, and about to give up on it. And since I can't switch to a different platform I kind of want a refund on the supporter packs I just bought. Is this an option?
Last edited by northernbear64 on Oct 14, 2020, 6:41:39 AM
"
I don't know what to do anymore. I have a ps4 account and I can't even finish my last labyrinth because I crash every time I try. And once I run out of currency to get in to the last one I'm screwed. I've reached a brick wall with this game, and about to give up on it. And since I can't switch to a different platform I kind of want a refund on the supporter packs I just bought. Is this an option?

I doubt you get any refund from Sony. Depending on what country are you in and if you have a lawyer. Don't expect for this.

In my case, I'm still doing the daily login to get master missions, if by some miracle they fix the problems. The game was playable (more or less) before heist.

Meantime, it's a good idea to play another games to avoid rage...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Check out Jeff's post in the Announcements section:

"
We're currently finishing our testing of patch 3.12.4 on consoles. We're aiming to deploy these on both Xbox and PS4 tomorrow during our work day. This patch contain a fix for the common client crash that PS4 users have been experiencing.

(emphasis added)
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 14, 2020, 9:08:25 PM
The title of this thread is quite annoying. Pops up in google search as one of the first things when searching up this patch. It should be removed or revised by the knucklehead who wrote it.
"
Snapsml77 wrote:
The title of this thread is quite annoying. Pops up in google search as one of the first things when searching up this patch. It should be removed or revised by the knucklehead who wrote it.

Dude got 19 challanges done on ps4. He is mad af. Pls no bully.
Idk when you are crashing every 2 heists/3-5maps, there is no chance to read anything decent on the forums. Console forums are full of angry and frustrated posters(always was though).
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info