[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

"
kallekofot wrote:
6ex that's the cheapest helmet atm with minion life +skill, doubt ill get one anytime soon.
That can change from day to day! Keep a tab open, check it regularly, and stock up currency. You'll find an affordable one soon.

"
Mugungo wrote:
Not sure its been brought up, but has anyone tried using the unique jewel, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortress_Covenant

Was thinking with the extra minion damage taken you might be able to use montregrul's grasp and replica earendels to explode some very fat zombies as quick as you can summon em
I had not seen that before lol

It certainly makes the Skeles explode faster, but so will your other minions, which could be a problem. It would go in the same slot as Elegant Hubris so I can't say it's ideal. If you want to try it out, let me know how it goes!
Last edited by therealtoothman on Feb 3, 2021, 12:53:12 AM
I will add that you might see me try out Popcorn Zombies eventually :) it has all the pieces.

Mon'tregul's is a shitload of life AND funny because of "25% increased Raised Zombie Size", but the added resists and tradeoff with a Replica Earendel's might make them die too slowly. Fortress Covenant could help and maybe the +5000 flat life is enough of a tradeoff.

Akuna's Will, obviously, so you don't need corpses OR desecrate.

Coruscating Elixir with Umbilicus Immortalis is just LMAO. Forbidden Taste, too. Vessel of Vinktar gives Shock. And Dying Sun, of course. No flasks for the player probably means you can't go MOM anymore, unfortunately.

Zombies will need Unleash and/or Spell Echo, taking up link space. Otherwise build is pretty much the same.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Feb 3, 2021, 2:30:34 AM
wow Fortress covenant is promising didn't noticed neither. Maybe its a nightmare to feet in tree; please share what you found :) :) i can see it be great!

PS: granite flask was such a noob trap!! Sure looks pretty in tooltip molly
Last edited by Promaore on Feb 3, 2021, 6:20:41 AM
Great build yo, what would be the best gem setup in all gear with defensive AG?
"
Promaore wrote:
wow Fortress covenant is promising didn't noticed neither. Maybe its a nightmare to feet in tree; please share what you found :) :) i can see it be great!

PS: granite flask was such a noob trap!! Sure looks pretty in tooltip molly
They do pop a lot quicker, and the circle is smaller than EH so you still keep Righteous Army.

"
Fraukalol wrote:
Great build yo, what would be the best gem setup in all gear with defensive AG?
Similar to offensive:

Helm skeles
6L Spectr, Zombies, ffrenzy, cumbustin, multitot, minlif
4L Hydrosf, hext, Flamm, fcast
4L cwdt, Convoc ; Clarity ; Vitality
3L AG, Lgolem, meatsh
3L Flame dash, Desecrate, fcast

Haven't had the Lightning Golem die yet, if I do I'll say swap Hydrosphere with the Meat Shield links, dropping Faster Casting and adding Minion Life.

Sooo is there a possibility to swap out infernal legion with the covenant on the tree? This gem does'nt contribute much to damage only nice to get to exposion quicker
"
Promaore wrote:
Sooo is there a possibility to swap out infernal legion with the covenant on the tree? This gem does'nt contribute much to damage only nice to get to exposion quicker

I think you'd need 5 notables with the 20% increased minion damage to do that.
You have 60% damage from the Earendels, and 50% from Anomalous Infernal Legion. Those are added, so 110% in total.

If you only have the Earendels and the 20% increased damage, that's not cumulative, but a 1 plus 0.2 per notable multiplier:
With 4 notables: 60% * 1.8 = 108%
With 5 notables: 60% * 2.0 = 120%

You'll have to spend a LOT of skill points to get even 4, much less 5.

And bear in mind that your other minions take 1.8/2.0 times damage as well.
Last edited by Cyzax on Feb 3, 2021, 3:51:14 PM
Was a little bit disappointed when I got to maps, nowhere near the damage done while doing acts. From lvl 35 and to Kitava act 10 was the smoothest I ever lvled, bosses dropped like flies but on the first map I got royally screwed.

Zombies die as I don't do enough dmg so that causing a lot of problems, is there a quick fix for me so I don't have all these problems?

I really don't feel like running animate guardian either, any other decent option?

(edit) Sure skeletons are a bit low dmg but maybe more survival of myself,got 4.1k HP and 2.1kmana something, happens way too many time i get down to 10-15% HP on low lvl white maps.
Last edited by kallekofot on Feb 3, 2021, 7:13:27 PM
woah! I did not get at first how much AG and spectres change gives dmg! Finally finished setting it up.

IT'S OVER 1 100 000 Shaper DPS per skelly!!! https://pastebin.com/LRdSupyW

Can't wait to test it tomorrow :D

I'm a bit worried, is it possible for AG to die? Should I be careful with him somewhere aside hall of grandmasters?

"
kallekofot wrote:

(edit) Sure skeletons are a bit low dmg but maybe more survival of myself,got 4.1k HP and 2.1kmana something, happens way too many time i get down to 10-15% HP on low lvl white maps.

to live - fix flasks, if u're using bone armour on LMB then don't - use it when you get hit. for dmg get budget helmet and clusters.

no AG - just run basic build, I've been using it with success till right now (and changed just for luls, could still run t16)
Last edited by kobielak13 on Feb 3, 2021, 8:25:21 PM
"
kallekofot wrote:
Was a little bit disappointed when I got to maps, nowhere near the damage done while doing acts. From lvl 35 and to Kitava act 10 was the smoothest I ever lvled, bosses dropped like flies but on the first map I got royally screwed.

Zombies die as I don't do enough dmg so that causing a lot of problems, is there a quick fix for me so I don't have all these problems?

I really don't feel like running animate guardian either, any other decent option?

To add to kobielak13's great advice, get yourself a 6-link helmet asap! More damage means dead enemies faster, means you take less damage. Look at how cheap some of these are:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/mpJ2Bwf6

You could also use a much better amulet. You can shop for a talisman with Gravepact already anointed and good stats, or anoint a decent one yourself.

Lastly, it just helps to focus on one thing at a time. Timing your flasks and cooldowns, buying better gems, upgrading individual pieces, etc. You'll feel every incremental improvement and that better prepares you for the next.

"
kobielak13 wrote:
woah! I did not get at first how much AG and spectres change gives dmg! Finally finished setting it up.

IT'S OVER 1 100 000 Shaper DPS per skelly!!! https://pastebin.com/LRdSupyW

Can't wait to test it tomorrow :D

I'm a bit worried, is it possible for AG to die? Should I be careful with him somewhere aside hall of grandmasters?
Breaking 1 million Sdamage is guaranteed to smell like Maven's feet! Congrats

You know, I still haven't even tried HOTGM lol I assume it's a nightmare like it is for most builds.

I've never seen an AG even come close to dying. I've got him supported only by Meat Shield right now and am working at a very casual pace to Maven uber encounters, will let you guys know if it's a threat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info