PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Is this the updated pob? still says 3.12

https://pastebin.com/mdi27Kma
Only at act 5 but my god, this is the smoothest build ever to lvl. I just keep running, drop few skeletons and keep running.

it is
you are doing well that is the spirit
keep running exile but, don't let theses bones explode at youre glorious face
Last edited by Promaore on Feb 1, 2021, 9:10:27 PM
"
kallekofot wrote:
Only at act 5 but my god, this is the smoothest build ever to lvl. I just keep running, drop few skeletons and keep running.

That's not so much this build but Infernal Legion in itself. It is a brilliant levelling skill in general :-p
Oh man! was looking how expensive helmet was, noway i can afford that.
"
kallekofot wrote:

Get one without +3 initially. +1/2 is very affordable, and once you get going the occasional EX will drop.

I make most of my Chaos on identifying every rare and vendoring them. You can trade them for Chaos at below 4/1. Also use the 2C recipe, and get whatever Chaos you can from Rituals (I've gotten 2 EX that way).
Rewrote Post #2 with the new Advanced Tips, much more readable now!

"
kallekofot wrote:
Is this the updated pob? still says 3.12

https://pastebin.com/mdi27Kma
Tree's the same, it's fine

"
kallekofot wrote:
Just start with a budget helm, then shop patiently for a +3 one. You'll find one for about 3 Exalts eventually.

"
Promaore wrote:
EDIT: From what i've tested & from POB calculation, a well rolled granite flask is far better than tast of hate to mitigate phys

i don't think " alchemist " mod is that nice at all, prob better go for duration / + X charges

What do you think????
My understanding is that armour converts to flat damage reduction, meaning it's better against small hits and worse against heavy hits. It's the heavy hits I worry most about so I've always assumed Basalt or Taste of Hate is better. Taste of Hate also mitigates Cold damage from Shaper/Elder. Have you tested Granite against Minotaur?
Last edited by therealtoothman on Feb 2, 2021, 2:15:20 PM

So, taste of hate is better; and works exactly as u explained period X)

Thanks for your explanations
6ex that's the cheapest helmet atm with minion life +skill, doubt ill get one anytime soon.
Last edited by kallekofot on Feb 2, 2021, 7:51:56 PM
Not sure its been brought up, but has anyone tried using the unique jewel, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortress_Covenant

Was thinking with the extra minion damage taken you might be able to use montregrul's grasp and replica earendels to explode some very fat zombies as quick as you can summon em

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info