3.12.3c Patch Notes (restartless)

deberían preocuparse por la comunidad de ps4, desde que dio incio la liga no se puede jugar. Una lástima GGG la falta de responsabilidad con ellos
Aaaa you did something wrong whole league? Why ppl must do heist for make currency? Why you guys nerf mapping and other stuffs.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Can GGG confirm or deny that as part of this patch there was an unmentioned change towards the way heists are generated as well as the exp rates in heist?

I have been working on the 750 heist end game grind using primarily i83 contracts and have been doing Heists non stop the past few days

After the patch I noticed that the layouts became longer, sometimes so long that they no longer fit in my full screen minimap view.

I was also receiving "decent" exp and now the rate appears to be much worse even though I clear the same as I used to. I had previously calculated this out to bring me to Lvl 100 and now with 150 left to do, I am definitely not going to hit 100 anymore.

Again, please confirm or deny the changes. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the change if it did happen, but it is not fair or correct to patch something significant like this without mentioning it in the patch notes.

Personally, I'd prefer it to be reverted. I'm sure it won't take too long for reddit to be full of complaint threads again.
Thanks for continually fixing and improving. Sadly it shouldn't be needed that often/much. Hope it will go smoother with the next leagues.
I'm hoping next league will be tested before releasing, but I'm not optimistic
111 mb patch and heist ist crashing again GJ GGG clap really good league =D
"
antmit wrote:
Can GGG confirm or deny that as part of this patch there was an unmentioned change towards the way heists are generated as well as the exp rates in heist?

I have been working on the 750 heist end game grind using primarily i83 contracts and have been doing Heists non stop the past few days

After the patch I noticed that the layouts became longer, sometimes so long that they no longer fit in my full screen minimap view.

I was also receiving "decent" exp and now the rate appears to be much worse even though I clear the same as I used to. I had previously calculated this out to bring me to Lvl 100 and now with 150 left to do, I am definitely not going to hit 100 anymore.

Again, please confirm or deny the changes. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the change if it did happen, but it is not fair or correct to patch something significant like this without mentioning it in the patch notes.

Personally, I'd prefer it to be reverted. I'm sure it won't take too long for reddit to be full of complaint threads again.

Same here. They seem to completely rollback the XP gain buff and size decrease changes to their original values. Be it a mistake, a bug, a bad merge in git, an undocumented change, or whatever, I am really tired of these things all the time again and again.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Random freezes for up to 2 seconds , upon spawning different monster packs , making the game unpleasant to play ! Hope that this will be fixed asap , otherwise ill enjoy another game.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Enduring cry losing it's life regen aspect when triggered by the eternal apple is a bug that was reported on the forums more than 2 weeks ago.

This is a build hindering bug that wasn't addressed even though It got a reaction.

Please look into this and fix it as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote: If you'd want to release content for your Players make sure to take the time and don't force them to be Beta Testers yet again.

I know player feedback is necessary and it's a powerfull tool to have but time and time again we face with unfinished, untested content often without a solid vision about how it would actually function. Then it will get patched up later on in the span of 3-5 weeks.

I am amazed by the creativity and the amount of content we are getting every leauge. It is just blindingly obvious that 3 month cycles are not enough anymore as the leauges became more and more complex and ambitious, this has been the case for roughly the past 2 years.

I would rather have an extra month of the current leauge (or perhaps small, even reused events) if in return we could get something new that actually works and it wouldn't feel like we got yet another beta.
Is this on console as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info