[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

Gotcha, I have killed a few hundred A8 so definitely know the fight and that helped. Just my first time doing it on a "melee" character that wasn't a broken Harvest crafted BV Pathfinder.

Will drop out some more cash because f it why not.

Thanks for the reply and my post was definitely not a critique the build is super smooth and relaxing gameplay style and I would consider it budget based on how much it took me to get it off the ground.

Thanks!
"
Inseinity wrote:
Gotcha, I have killed a few hundred A8 so definitely know the fight and that helped. Just my first time doing it on a "melee" character that wasn't a broken Harvest crafted BV Pathfinder.

Will drop out some more cash because f it why not.

Thanks for the reply and my post was definitely not a critique the build is super smooth and relaxing gameplay style and I would consider it budget based on how much it took me to get it off the ground.

Thanks!

yeah leagues like harvest and delirium with crazy metas that are now almost impossible made anything after kinda bland

also, i am not peeved or anything and i accept critiques about my build openly, only sometimes one or another call me this or that and i am not afraid of heat

:)
for bandits alira will be better right since it has mana regen/critmulti and all res
i decided to let both options as they are the same for most of the leveling process
but after lvl 90 killing all bandits is better, especially if you want to put more points towards another jewel socket like watcher's eye or transcendent flesh
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Nov 7, 2020, 2:25:24 PM
Hey mate! I want to ask that is there a way to make this work as 2H sword build?
Heya!

Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide! I really enjoy the build. It does good damage, feels smooth, and relatively safe to play.

I was wondering if you could give your opinion on how I geared up though. I do struggle with Sirius at times (I know my chaos resistance isn't as high as it should be). Should I try for gears with more HP or defensive options besides chaos resistance?
Again, thanks for the guide!

"
Timakrisz wrote:
Hey mate! I want to ask that is there a way to make this work as 2H sword build?

this was the first thing that i had to decide when theorycrafting but if you put points towards 2H you would lose some crit and defences and saviour mirages works better than any 2H sword...if i am not wrong, there is a youtuber called uberdan that did a 2H build with similar pathing to mine, look it up.

"
NightLarceny wrote:
Heya!

Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide! I really enjoy the build. It does good damage, feels smooth, and relatively safe to play.

I was wondering if you could give your opinion on how I geared up though. I do struggle with Sirius at times (I know my chaos resistance isn't as high as it should be). Should I try for gears with more HP or defensive options besides chaos resistance?
Again, thanks for the guide!

yeah you should look for more life wherever you can, chaos resistances only if you get a free suffix somewhere to craft
i also see you using portal gem instead of flesh and stone and this is no good because the skill gives a ton of defences on sand stance. If you really want to ditch an aura for portal, ditch war banner
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Nov 9, 2020, 4:00:54 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

yeah you should look for more life wherever you can, chaos resistances only if you get a free suffix somewhere to craft
i also see you using portal gem instead of flesh and stone and this is no good because the skill gives a ton of defences on sand stance. If you really want to ditch an aura for portal, ditch war banner

Thanks for the quick reply!

I switched out the gem and got some more life rolls on my gear and immediately saw a difference in how much I dmg I could take.
Something that I saw earlier in the post was switching to Alira for her benefits. Could there be an argument for that when we could then drop the belt for something like a Stygian Vice w/ strong rolls or is the belt just too good to drop?

Again, thanks for the fun build!
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Timakrisz wrote:

this was the first thing that i had to decide when theorycrafting but if you put points towards 2H you would lose some crit and defences and saviour mirages works better than any 2H sword...if i am not wrong, there is a youtuber called uberdan that did a 2H build with similar pathing to mine, look it up.

Ok mate i will definately do that. Thanks for the quick reply!
"
NightLarceny wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply!

I switched out the gem and got some more life rolls on my gear and immediately saw a difference in how much I dmg I could take.
Something that I saw earlier in the post was switching to Alira for her benefits. Could there be an argument for that when we could then drop the belt for something like a Stygian Vice w/ strong rolls or is the belt just too good to drop?

Again, thanks for the fun build!

no, it is the opposite: if you leveled up with alira there is no problem, but getting the 2 extra points is better down the line especially after lvl 90 when points becomes increasingly precious
so if you already killed all bandits there is no point switching to alira
and The Nomad is already maxing the build i do not recommend going for anything else, except HH for zooming away.
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Nov 10, 2020, 7:44:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info