[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

you swap only if you use sinistral because paradoxica does double damage so any bonus on there is better, if you are using gripped or another base use paradoxica in main, since it is a little better due to ambidexterity node

the dual mastery with different types only works if you are using axe+sword or other combo, since we are using swords only then don't waste your point on that
First Sirus kill ever.
Thanks you very much for an excellent build guide.
Is this build viable as 3.17 league starter?
"
Is this build viable as 3.17 league starter?

as i said multiple times, starting with this build is not trivial and can be dependent on trading because i use many uniques that are league-specific drops or from bosses, so very few of those items are for sale on the 1st week
so it is hard for me to say whether you should start with this, i did it last league with some success but i had to pause through a bit to farm more currency at some point in the middle to push for t14+
i can at least guarantee if you do everything right in the leveling process you don't need to be picky if you should only clear mobs or also kill bosses, i never struggled with atlas progression with this build

as for 3.17
they are buffing a bit of local pdps on weapons so it may be viable till you get BIS items or stick with terminus est in white maps, getting through labyrinth isn't a problem if you are aiming for that

also, i believe this league mechanic going to be much more forgiving compared to scourge
plus the new mark on bosses is a buff, maybe someone could test the new blessing gems?

i don't see changes for the items but if you want to farm paradoxica nobody knows if you can sustain jun missions with the new atlas tree

i don't expect big changes either, already narrowly avoided (for now) the nerf on added phys damage
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 2, 2022, 3:57:49 PM
Did this build on HeisT league and it really shined, is it viable in sentinel for mapping/bossing? monster are very strong now so a need to ask.
"
thiagonunes01 wrote:
Did this build on HeisT league and it really shined, is it viable in sentinel for mapping/bossing? monster are very strong now so a need to ask.

sry for the delay, i was taking a big break from gaming in general, irl stuff and so on...
for 3.18 the build is still fine, but i don't know about uber bosses

the problem is that ggg nerfed my build three times in a row, so to make up for it you need to go for the crit gems, cluster jewels plus forbidden flesh to get some slayer or another champion ascendancy, this route is very expensive if you want to min-max

so in the end, i am thinking of discontinuing this build (my final PoB model as it is) as i can only recommend it for mid-league thus not worth investing heavily
sometimes we need to bow to the meta, i am kinda sad but who knows maybe in the future my build can see the sun again

nonetheless, i am open to answer any questions anyone may have with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info