[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
sul6an wrote:
im having a problem i counldnt take the build and import it to the path of building program can u post another one

You probably used the wrong pob try community fork pob
Right, just fire.
I went a bit different route, I enjoyed eirikeiken meme build so much that I did something like it. I dont have 22 but 20 totems instead, just under 7k hp, can do all content easily, I havnt done Uber elder this league and probably wont but I know that this Char could easily do it.

Done for this league, just wanted to post a success story. Fun build.

If you want to see the build just click on my char tab.
lizard, can we check your PoB?
I have a really hard time getting the int req without rolling alot of int on the gear, can anyone help me ?

Need to craft 50+ int on rings to meet the requirement
Last edited by Dolmiir on Nov 22, 2020, 4:52:52 AM
"
Dolmiir wrote:
I have a really hard time getting the int req without rolling alot of int on the gear, can anyone help me ?

Need to craft 50+ int on rings to meet the requirement

You should prioritize getting int from skill tree first, then jewels, then jewelleries. Make modification from the suggested tree for 30 int nodes and refund whenever you managed to get the numbers right.
Right, just fire.
good evening Exiles,
I need advise regarding shrapnel enchantment. What is more useful the "additional arrow" for bossing or the "30% projectile speed" for mapping, as I never played totems before, I cant really estimate what is more important at endgame with this build and I dont have enough ex to use both so I have to decide for 1.
Reading this thread regarding the fork situation, I tend to think that the additional arrow is the right one as the build has lost significant damage, please let me know what you think.

Have fun

Lharr
Hello there!
Spoiler
General Kenobi! *Puts out 20 ballistae*

Need a little advice how to choose lethal pride, in a way to get same buffs in a POB. Where should I look - commander of jewel or numeric rolls on jewel?
"
Hello there!
Spoiler
General Kenobi! *Puts out 20 ballistae*

Need a little advice how to choose lethal pride, in a way to get same buffs in a POB. Where should I look - commander of jewel or numeric rolls on jewel?

look at page 1, see "current gear" there you find to examples of the timeles jew. Need to be "Warriors under Akoya" to get the chainbreaker ,than the number decides about the other bonus like 5% strength as additional mod on a notable in the circle

have fun

Lharr
lol, sorry maybe that not what you asked
Yep i meant what numbers should be on jewel to get str buff*
Last edited by elemental42222 on Nov 28, 2020, 6:46:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info