[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Assassin | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Is there a passive that I'm missing? I can't seem to get my ES as high and my life down like yours?
Hello I am struggling a lot with survivability, could anyone help?

die to regular map bosses often, always to shaper guardians.7k es
Couldnt even kill Chime earlier :(

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/mCeUKpFR

I want to thank the poster of this build. I finally killed Sirus A8 (my goal for this league) thanks to this build. I've never gotten past A7 even with a dedicated dual nebulas gladiator. I didn't think it was possible with a 'glass cannon' build but it is! This build does so much damage and when you know the mechanics of a boss you don't need absurd defensives. I guess it's survive long with low dps or kill quick. That is from my perspective, of course with a huge budget you can create absurdly tanky AND high damage characters but I did this on a 9-10 exalts budget. I have 3 exalts and 500+ chaos left in stash in case I needed an upgrade but first try (3 deaths) did it.

I switched movement flask with Atziri for Sirus. I found that too much movement makes it more difficult to position behind Sirus. The extra chaos res and damage helps out more and I'm too poor for Bottled Faith.

Thanks again!
I'm considering doing this build in 3.13 but I'm skeptical about the defenses. Does it have max block & max spellblock? Fortify? Gain energy shield on block?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Looking at the POB there's no dodge and 22% block. CoC Ice Nova usually is more fragile, even with acrobatics and whatnot. It survives by speedy kills and freezing mobs.

I read that it's possible to league start with this (using widowmaker and arc) but Cospris are expensive, so it's better to have this as a second character.
3.13 upgrades ?
kardo türkçe yazarsan sevinirim.
Hey What do you think about changing Frost bomb for Hydrophere?
Hi,

Any updates for ritual league?

Btw, any chances for leveling section? It would help a lot for noobs like me

"

Btw, any chances for leveling section? It would help a lot for noobs like me

First id like to say im no pro at PoE so feel free to correct me if im wrong.

There are a few tricks to this build to get this off the ground.

1. This is not a league starter. Imo, you should at the very least already have a cospri's ready and waiting before you even start leveling this character (and ofc a tabula for leveling)

2. You level this build with arc (or any other spell for that matter) up until lvl 68, when u can use cospri's & fill in your tabula with the recommended 6 link. I do advise you to start leveling as many gems for the CoC build as u can in your weapon swap slots.

3. I would advise leveling with health, grabbing health nodes along the path. Don't be afraid to put points into health nodes as you will most likely die without them, this does mean that you have to throw a whole bunch of regret orbs against this build to change to ES.

4. With ES being your goal, you can not go ES until you acquire a Shavronne. This body armour is the key to changing from health to ES. As stated in point 3, you can easily play this build as a Health based character until you acquire the funds for Shav.

5. If you do decide to go the health based variant first, id advise picking up the Lycosidea. This is a pretty cheap shield that fixes our accuracy problem. You would want the Prism Shield here normally ofc, however you will be unable to reserve Health with this setup.

6. While leveling, i went straight towards Elemental Overload. Because you dont want to spend points increasing the raw damage of your spells (cause they should all go into crit/crit multi) without you having to invest even more regret orbs into this build, you are better off spending 2 points to get EL. This is a amazing skill that should carry you through the entire storyline, and only after your 3rd lab should you remove EL in favour of something else as at this point you should have enough crit/crit multi to out dps EL.

7. Talking about ascendencies, some suggested at the first Lab to grab Mistwalker to gain elusive. i personally havn't done it myself, but this is an option. You can spec out of it again once you hit the 3rd/4th Lab.

8. I specced into Phase Acrobatics until i got my shav and moved everything to ES. A lot of points to regret, but still....

I think this is pretty much my experience in Ritual League, though i do have to say that eventhough the build performs well, i have serious doubts if its able to tackle maven. Time will tell i guess.

I have played this build before and went onto Uber Elder (this was before the Sirus 8 was a thing) and am back to give this ES version a go.

Last edited by Lycart on Jan 20, 2021, 5:18:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info