[3.12] CoC Ice Nova Build - Assassin Shadow - Heist - Path of Exile 3.12

https://pastebin.com/BZ3FdRyb

would you be able to lok at my build I have around 5000 es with discipline but I feel like I just get popped. Am I missing something like a defensive layer or a passive point I missed that would help with this? Also I feel like my es leach doesn't happen at all unless im using cinderswallow is that supposed to be right?
Last edited by ThePossessed on Oct 13, 2020, 5:39:04 PM
"
trouble206 wrote:
Am I missing something obvious or how is your pob showing 50% chance to evade?


sand stance flesh and stone
"
ThePossessed wrote:
"
trouble206 wrote:
Am I missing something obvious or how is your pob showing 50% chance to evade?


sand stance flesh and stone


Derp. duh. thank you
ign: BeastmodeWTF
"
ThePossessed wrote:
https://pastebin.com/BZ3FdRyb

would you be able to lok at my build I have around 5000 es with discipline but I feel like I just get popped. Am I missing something like a defensive layer or a passive point I missed that would help with this? Also I feel like my es leach doesn't happen at all unless im using cinderswallow is that supposed to be right?


you're missing utmost intellect, arcane focus to help you build more ES and light eater-ES leech.
If I were to run ES leech, what gem would you recommend replacing? Controlled destruction?
"
d3vi1 wrote:
Hello, I've leveled up ED and now I switched to this build. I don't know why, but I'm dying to mobs a lot, not to bosses. I've never played low life build before, life flask would always save me. I have almost enough to get awakened coc, then I would get better belt and 2 circle of fear rings.

Is there any smaller upgrade I could do now, to boost dps or defense?

Creating pastebin link is not working, so I uploaded my pob code here: https://justpaste.it/9q6jz , for some rason pob will always change gems to default, I do have alt gems in chest.


You might wanna get more es from items other than it looks fine to me. Also pantheons help with dot damage taken.
"
SitonThis wrote:
If I were to run ES leech, what gem would you recommend replacing? Controlled destruction?


Yes
Why Zealot's Oath? Do we have life regen somewhere that I am missing?
"
SitonThis wrote:
Why Zealot's Oath? Do we have life regen somewhere that I am missing?


We don't have any regen you are not missing anything. I didn't realize that, thank you for the warning. I will update pob.
If we are having problems with mana regen on bosses, what would you recommend? Because Mind Drinker wouldn't work with us since we don't use attack damage correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info