[Xbox One] 3.12.3 Patch Notes

Tnx Natalia!
"
g00glets wrote:
Did we not get any of the updates from 3.12.2b? Asking for a friend...
I imagine it was just carried through.
"
"
g00glets wrote:
Did we not get any of the updates from 3.12.2b? Asking for a friend...
I imagine it was just carried through.

If not... I will miss this one

"The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access."
"
Morkonan wrote:
I noticed that they skipped fixing a... "bug."

On the builder's page for my build, the estimated cost for my gear is maybe ten Exalted Orbs at the most.

But, on console, that cost is most likely going to be around thirty or so at the least. Last I checked, one item that's only a few exalts on PC is 15-17 on console.

Must be a bug...

Oh, and some of that gear isn't available in the console market, too. Maybe one or two will pop up by the end of the league, after I've stopped playing? Must be another... "bug."

I'm so glad I can be assured I can always run some kind of minion build at any time in any League, though! It's just kind of sad I can't very easily run the cool builds all the cool guys are running.

Must be a bug... in every console League. ;)

PS: I am pretty much in awe at how fast GGG can pump out content every quarter. It's truly an amazing development feat. Their pipeline must look like traffic at a major international airport. And, that they can also pump out patches like this is pretty darn cool, too. But, for psuedo-casual players, PoE on console and playing multiplayer Leagues isn't quite as "fun" as it
could be. "GGG" I guess? (Don't care at all about Heist, but kudos to GGG for trying to fix issues as fast as possible. And... that's a lot of issues. :))

All most Dido with the exception of heist the lil i ve played ive loved hopeing this patch will allow me to play the 100 plus i have waiting
David Pyatt
"
pc players may be shitting themselves right now, but honestly this is the smoothest xbox launch i can remember. kudos to everyone involved on the xbox side of things!

It's a shame PS4 is having so many crashes reported, because Xbox is the smoothest I've ever had as you mentioned.
"
razvanel443 wrote:

If not... I will miss this one

"The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access."

This did make it in to last nights patch. So much better now.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
"
Morkonan wrote:
I noticed that they skipped fixing a... "bug."

On the builder's page for my build, the estimated cost for my gear is maybe ten Exalted Orbs at the most.

But, on console, that cost is most likely going to be around thirty or so at the least. Last I checked, one item that's only a few exalts on PC is 15-17 on console.

Must be a bug...

Oh, and some of that gear isn't available in the console market, too. Maybe one or two will pop up by the end of the league, after I've stopped playing? Must be another... "bug."

I'm so glad I can be assured I can always run some kind of minion build at any time in any League, though! It's just kind of sad I can't very easily run the cool builds all the cool guys are running.

Must be a bug... in every console League. ;)

PS: I am pretty much in awe at how fast GGG can pump out content every quarter. It's truly an amazing development feat. Their pipeline must look like traffic at a major international airport. And, that they can also pump out patches like this is pretty darn cool, too. But, for psuedo-casual players, PoE on console and playing multiplayer Leagues isn't quite as "fun" as it could be. "GGG" I guess? (Don't care at all about Heist, but kudos to GGG for trying to fix issues as fast as possible. And... that's a lot of issues. :))

Smaller playerbase means more expensive economy, you have to treat this like HC league in terms of costs. Just take a look at how many 95+ players are in XBox vs. PC, you aren't even on the leaderboard at that level vs you are in the top 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info