[3.12] Hollow Frenzy Raider [10-40mln DPS][All content][Budget friendly][Potato PC friendly]

"
Updated, should be working now, for some reason pastebin removed it.

Thanks for the update, I've been playing almost every league since Synthesis and this is my favorite build I've ever played. The Divergent skill gems and the clear speed really make it work so well.
I've tried Champ variant and with some minor adjustments (sacrificed 1 medium cluster node for pride double dmg watcher's eye i dropped) this build is peachy. If anyone bored with meta skills of the season, this is the solution. Sadly there are no visual effects but this is still more enjoyable than explosions if you have potato pc like mine. Cheers.
Does the armor 'replica Perfect Form' needs to be 6 linked for the link to work? (Like 'Death's Oath')
Yeah it does, since you're linking the Frenzy attack skill with 5 support gems.
Since armor is DEX(evasion) based, it might be hard to get 4 red sockets, but my couple of friends trying out the build solved it by using Vorici in the syndicate for the white sockets.
is alt quality gems so important for build? i will try on standart league budget version but i will use headhunter but others will be same. But its impossible to find alt quality gems.
You can do with normal gems, but melee splash will be less powerful and you will need to anoint TRIBAL FURY because without alt quality Frenzy hits one target.
Last edited by HepticaNightmare on Oct 26, 2020, 1:40:03 PM
A leveling guide would be nice ;)
I played a hollow cyclone build earlier in league, what's the difference dps/dex wise between wildwrap / replica perfect form for this build?
It's more of a question if you want a free Flesh and Stone aura + some life.
Or slightly more DPS and easier resistance capping from extra cold resistance on the armor.
You will need to use a Hollow Palm cluster jewel in the tree too, wich is currently used by HP small cluster with Feast of Flesh.

So to sum up:
Wildwrap provides more damage and easier resistance handling, while Replica Perfect Form provides free aura, extra health, but makes resistance capping harder.

On my current character damage difference was about 800k-1mln. If I calculated correctly that is :)
"
It's more of a question if you want a free Flesh and Stone aura + some life.
Or slightly more DPS and easier resistance capping from extra cold resistance on the armor.
You will need to use a Hollow Palm cluster jewel in the tree too, wich is currently used by HP small cluster with Feast of Flesh.

So to sum up:
Wildwrap provides more damage and easier resistance handling, while Replica Perfect Form provides free aura, extra health, but makes resistance capping harder.

On my current character damage difference was about 800k-1mln. If I calculated correctly that is :)

Appreciate that, just in the process of levelling a char up, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info