[3.12] Poison Strength Stacking Shrapnel Ballista 10+ BALLISTAS

Shattered Divinity +2 everything projectiles most of the time and +50 strength is amazingly strong for this build. Chainbreaker is great as well good advice ive addrd it (its crazy how berserk and max rage alone is almost like double the dps at the start of it)

"
reciprocate wrote:
I'm running this on a hierophant myself, but I can see Scion doing really well with it too. Poe Ninja shows highest DPS'ing shrapnel ballista is with a scion too (not my profile).
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/aman321/FDL_Joseph_Joestar_FAN?i=0&search=skill%3DShrapnel-Ballista

Ive compared this build to mine as well despite going the ranger side of tree and different Items and support gems (No iron fortress/repentance/coe, poison, WD/Acro/Phase acro/blind, etc). On paper the non shaper dps is around the same at 330K once clusters and berserk/rage and other conditions are considered (ie shocking ground vaal lightning traps). Its good tp see that no matter what route you take this build is simply incredibly strong . I definitely recommend shattered divinity though because each extra projectile will add like 5+ million non shaper dps with 15 totems, even if its just a chance of getting that particular bonus and i didnt need the chain or pierce version of SB because of it.

The one thing i will say is unfortunately due to the cyclone version of this build with replica alberons and an experimented base type weapon strength gear is now super expensive.

Last edited by link1313 on Oct 8, 2020, 12:57:51 PM
I use replica infractem to instead of anomalous shrapnel gem.

It's much more budget friendly.

normal shrapnel + awakened fork + other support gems.
"
link1313 wrote:
Shattered Divinity +2 everything projectiles most of the time and +50 strength is amazingly strong for this build. Chainbreaker is great as well good advice ive addrd it (its crazy how berserk and max rage alone is almost like double the dps at the start of it)

"
reciprocate wrote:
I'm running this on a hierophant myself, but I can see Scion doing really well with it too. Poe Ninja shows highest DPS'ing shrapnel ballista is with a scion too (not my profile).
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/aman321/FDL_Joseph_Joestar_FAN?i=0&search=skill%3DShrapnel-Ballista

Ive compared this build to mine as well despite going the ranger side of tree and different Items and support gems (No iron fortress/repentance/coe, poison, WD/Acro/Phase acro/blind, etc). On paper the non shaper dps is around the same at 330K once clusters and berserk/rage and other conditions are considered (ie shocking ground vaal lightning traps). Its good tp see that no matter what route you take this build is simply incredibly strong . I definitely recommend shattered divinity though because each extra projectile will add like 5+ million non shaper dps with 15 totems, even if its just a chance of getting that particular bonus and i didnt need the chain or pierce version of SB because of it.

The one thing i will say is unfortunately due to the cyclone version of this build with replica alberons and an experimented base type weapon strength gear is now super expensive.

Shattered Divinity is pretty goods and it's nice for clear. Would definitely recommend trying out. Probably a lot more budget-friendly too. I don't think the fork on it stacks with normal Fork/awakened fork but the other buffs probably still make it a good choice.

Cyclone is good, maybe too good, that's what I personally never played it. Once I get hooked on it, I may never go back.
Last edited by FudgeCakeDevil on Oct 10, 2020, 4:24:47 AM
Was doing some investigating, i believe by my game lagging like crazy, the tooltip changing to projectiles fork 3 times and watching another big brain build with replica infractem that they do stack! (Which is very broken and wont last longer than this league)

The math with shattered/split shot passives/awakened fork with 15 ballistas firing 10 projectiles each is 15 * (10 + 26 + 67.6 + 175.8) = ~4200 hits per shot.

I recorded a video of it:
https://youtu.be/_-wmwICodf0

Edit: im also pretty sure the 50% reduced forking angle node helps shotgun against bosses with a small hitbox or where the ballista isnt directly beside them, just a small quality of life improvement.
Last edited by link1313 on Oct 10, 2020, 5:26:28 PM
"
link1313 wrote:
Was doing some investigating, i believe by my game lagging like crazy, the tooltip changing to projectiles fork 3 times and watching another big brain build with replica infractem that they do stack! (Which is very broken and wont last longer than this league)

The math with shattered/split shot passives/awakened fork with 15 ballistas firing 10 projectiles each is 15 * (10 + 26 + 67.6 + 175.8) = ~4200 hits per shot.

neat! if you can fork more than twice with an awakened fork support, it basically multiplies the hits by a crapton.
Last edited by FudgeCakeDevil on Oct 11, 2020, 3:19:16 AM
"
"
link1313 wrote:

neat! if you can fork more than twice with an awakened fork support, then that's not supposed to happen since they aren't supposed to stack. I hope ggg doesn't fix it.
"
link1313 wrote:

Edit: im also pretty sure the 50% reduced forking angle node helps shotgun against bosses with a small hitbox or where the ballista isnt directly beside them, just a small quality of life improvement.

Neat. If you want to go full crash the game level weird, use Awakened Arrow Nova in place of GMP, even more projectiles but raining from the sky.
hi sorry i'm noob but how do i level this? :)
Awakened fork is nerfed. Wait a while then decide what to do.
"
ardye wrote:
Awakened fork is nerfed. Wait a while then decide what to do.

probably going to be a clear skill since it actually works correctly now, Just put another damage support like deadly ailments or void manipulation instead. A lot of damage was lost but you can still clear the game easy enough with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info