[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

"
VzorX wrote:
i have problems with mana how can i fix it?

I had this when I started at maps as well, Mystic Bulwark by the witch tree + clarity fixed my mana problems.

Im level 86 and can continuously cast ek
What would you add/change to make it work for T19?
Do you think it's possible to make this a CI?
Can I use something else than Spell Echo? Feels like I can't move in time to dodge mechanics which is problematic.
I hit level 92 in Ritual and probably where I'm going to stay for the league unless I run only T11 maps.

This build is super fast clearing the map and rituals, I've made a ton of ex just speed running rituals. The build, however, falls off super hard at bosses past T12. It's just a wet noodle fight with me EK flame dash to not get one shot with 6.2k EHP. I've done everything at the point I can to fight bosses easier (swapping pierce with hypothermia, investing in thread of hope for more skill points for tankiness on tree, removing ring of blades to focus EK hits) but nothing seems to work and each boss absolutely trashes me past T12.

There are a few rituals where the build also struggles in and that's the monsters take reduced damage and the chaos one where you have to keep moving to be able to use movement skills. For the former, the monsters don't die fast enough and I end up getting overwhelmed and pretty much bulldozed. The latter is because It's EK, you're forced to stand still to do damage and there are a shit ton of on-death effects that come out of the rituals (lightning mirage, volatile) so it's basically impossible to dodge without the movement skill

Definitely capable of A4 Sirus, I fucked up the fight but I can 100% do it but seeing as how weak the single target is, not sure about tougher Sirus fights without insanely expensive min maxed gear.
Recently swapped over to this build and having a blast. Currently level 90 almost 91 and just breezing through T13 maps.

Instead of Inpulsa to improve the clear more would there be any chests to aim for to increase the single target more? Was thinking about some sort of +1 gem level and crit chance rare body armor but not sure.
What do you think about the scaling for 100% delirium maps farming? Could you throw some tips for that?

Thx in advance!
"
Wasabicannon wrote:
Recently swapped over to this build and having a blast. Currently level 90 almost 91 and just breezing through T13 maps.

Instead of Inpulsa to improve the clear more would there be any chests to aim for to increase the single target more? Was thinking about some sort of +1 gem level and crit chance rare body armor but not sure.
Yeah some Awakener Orb chest would probably be the best choice, or if your budget allows, single or even double corrupted Inpulsa.
"
Matuena wrote:
What do you think about the scaling for 100% delirium maps farming? Could you throw some tips for that?

Thx in advance!
Not really sure, the boring answer is ofcourse Headhunter or just stacking more damage with insane gear like double corrupted Inpulsa. With enough crit on your gear you can switch out Increased Critical Strikes Support with Hypothermia which can really push your dps and help you in 100% deli giving more damage and more perma freezing.
Does this build benefit from HH? Thanks!
Im using EK to level a bladebast build but the EK skill feels so fun.. maybe will switch to this one instead or do this build next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info