Trade Board Fix Easy!! Let us use your own trade site GGG to search the console data!!!!

"
Morkonan wrote:

PS: I don't know anything about their internal back-end stuffs at all. I am an ignorant meat popsicle... So, if it's just a turn-key thing for them to do with no appreciable expense due to what they've already developed, well you're in luck and it's likely they will do it.

Uh, yeah, this is the case.

The PC trade website they already maintain has 99.99% of the functionality required for them to offer the trade website for consoles.

We already have public tabs that work pretty much exactly like the PC public tabs (I only say "pretty much exactly" rather than just "exactly" because they block our tabs from the API, to keep them from showing up on third party trade sites or their own).

This "block" may be a matter of realm setting, or something else.

But I can guarantee it would be *super* easy for them to allow us to use the main trade site for console.

The reason they won't (at least not in the way the OP asked for) is that they believe trade should be hard. They've written a manifesto and several supporting documents about it.

Normal PC realm has trade be hard by requiring you to trade in person. (Easy to find what you want, annoying to execute the trade).

Console and PC China realm has trade be hard by forcing you to dig through the marketplace. (Hard to find what you want, easy to execute the trade).

If you want to know more, google "path of exile trade manifesto".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info