[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Im currently doing tier 8 maps and im struggling to stay alive. What am i missing here, 5k hp and resists are fine, followed the building path and gear is over 5 ex. Even tier 8 maps gets me killed.
"
Mionix wrote:
Im currently doing tier 8 maps and im struggling to stay alive. What am i missing here, 5k hp and resists are fine, followed the building path and gear is over 5 ex. Even tier 8 maps gets me killed.

Buy another ring with life gain, complete panteon, anomalous blind, Expensive watchers with ES per hit and Doryani jewell for 800ES aprox. Build up your damage (?) if they die fast they can't kill you (?).

This build have a lot of defensive things rolling, sometimes it's just luck, sometimes it's just poe.

Also avoid phys reflect

I'm running CWDT and Flesh and Stone for extra defenses instead of HoA
Last edited by IzDiego on Apr 20, 2021, 4:44:30 PM
"
Mionix wrote:

Life gain on SPELL HIT, not life gain on ATTACK
You have 0 sustain because of this, one hit and poof, you need to either flask or wait like forever to fully recover life. You should not be dying 1hit on a t8, definitely. Life gain on SPELLHIT is infinitely more important coz of the mobs that mob on you on ultimatum, you dont have instant recovery = death

Also, we prefer evasion base items on our gear, evasion really really matters here, you probably are triggering the evasion bonus off wind dancer alot because you arent really avoiding hits much

Your flask doesnt have quality, especially quartz, are you having 100% flask up time if possible while clearing maps?
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I have a question, why pick perfect agony node if ungil harmony makes deal no extra damage from critical strikes?
"
alkarisl wrote:
I have a question, why pick perfect agony node if ungil harmony makes deal no extra damage from critical strikes?

Even though Critical Strikes deal no additional damage your Critical Strike Multiplier still exists in the background.
"
alkarisl wrote:

It basically still works and u still get damage boost
My Builds/Stream

I'm running a version of this build and I used 15gcp on my blade fall. What an L
Hey man. could u take a sec looking at my build. where can imporove etc2.
i dont know what to improve. i got very limiteed currency. just got lucky yesterday got 2 exalt drop thankgod for that.

"
wordanfu wrote:
Hey man. could u take a sec looking at my build. where can imporove etc2.
i dont know what to improve. i got very limiteed currency. just got lucky yesterday got 2 exalt drop thankgod for that.

Chest is bad, increases spellslinger mana reservation and doesnt provide as much dmg since its a lvl 10/0 support, get a normal 6link with high life and res

Shield is ok if you need damage, but i recommend getting mistwall for the defensive

Would drop le heup

Also, its LIFE GAIN ON SPELL HIT, not attacks for the ring
My Builds/Stream

thanks for replying! ok i guess ill be hunting items then. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info