3.12.2b Hotfix 1

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
it would better this game if players can test things before release so the things come to the game FIXED like a RPP like diablo
Game is still crashing. First Heist after your patch, 10 feet from the door game crashes. I'm am seriously getting sick of this BS. stop posting you have fixed crashes, you haven't fixed crashing at all. Seems like you don't have a clue what is wrong. Well I don't crash anywhere but in heist. Honestly I am so sick of this BS. Let me know when you have ACTUALLY fixed the BS crashes so I can play the game again without getting massively pissed off on a regular basis. You really messed this league up. Maybe delete it and start over. You failed hard.
How long does it take for a hideout instance to timeout?

Is it double the story areas? 15 to 30min?

Just curious. I have needed to reset the instance a couple of times do to a bug during the years.
Well I don’t know what you have done but my heist worked fine until this patch now monsters are literally gods and take next to no damage and before anyone says anything it was a white mission no mods nothing then getting swarmed by 8 million to then crash repeatedly nice patch think I will go back to maps and abandon this league until it’s completely fixed
Never had a crash until this update, now had two in half dozen or so runs. One crashed to desktop, the other just froze and the game hung, seemed to happen when I hit a cannot die mob.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I've ran a lot of maps with a new char, trying to lvl throuhg tier 9+, but got absolutely no map drops... i ended up without any tier 7+ maps, trying to recover the maps i've ran, but droped close to ZERO maps. It really threw me off... then i went back to standard.
Also, didnt find heist as enjoyable as the previous leagues =(.
Last edited by Cainemzavir on Oct 1, 2020, 7:23:18 PM
Cool now can we can get rid of the chance at rolling "Allies can not die" off the pool for heist mobs. Have had on multiple occasions where it spawned in a room smaller than screen behind a door that held ~40 or more units with the mob in question as well as at least 20 of the units being ranged. I could not pull the mobs out faster than they were spawning and due to being shotgunned at as soon as I poked my face at the door I was unable to get to the mob with the modifier.
More crashes, sigh. I was fine until this last patch.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Still getting random crashes during escapes on heists.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info