3.12.2b Hotfix 1

3.12.2b Hotfix 1:

• Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering a Heist area.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.2b where Prophecies were able to trigger when entering The Rogue Harbour.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur in Heist while in a party.

As this was a restartless deploy, in order for The Rogue Harbour Prophecy fix to take effect when entering from your hideout (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new Hideout through Helena, or let your Hideout instance timeout.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2020, 11:04:53 AM
first
added crashes, i just crash out trying heist now.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
too soon majordomo to soon =))..To have a hotfix on a hotfix on another hotfix...

[Removed by Support]

P.S - O come on dude, it was not hateful , it was just constructive criticism.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Oct 1, 2020, 1:40:12 AM
"
• Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

Damn , why u always nerf :P :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Had 0 unexpected disconnects before this patch and hotfix, and was actually enjoying the league. Now the game just randomly kicks me to the logscreen on attack once every 2-3 maps and kills the instance. Great job, guys! Just stellar!
Sapienti ban...
Sad that league didn't go as well as i and others could have wished for BUT one positive thing that is not mentioned enough (shows its good!) is that patching on Steam is really so much better. Todays Pstch+hotfix was done nearly instantly after the download. I love it! Keep it up GGG.
Not sure if it is specifically this patch or not but Atziri temple caused so many disconnects I lost all the portals.
Perception tower are broken. If you miss seeing one basically you can exit.

If you don't want us to play Heist just say it. No need to break all the fun.
Man, i really really really would like to know how stuff like this happens in Development. How intertwined and spaghetti must the code base be when trying to fix stuff, stuff from the other side of the feature spectrum breaks after wards.
Ok you try to stabilize the Instances and fix Map related loading, but why would it be that suddenly an other features comes forth and say "My time has come to trigger!". I work as an Software Project Manager at the moment and we also have some spaghetti in our codebase but mostly the errors and bugs we find are always much more straight forward and directly connected to things we work on. But we also took a 8 week break from feature development ones to just clean up the code and implement an instance based structure to make the tool more stable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info