[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

I am looking forward to start Ritual with this build.

I never played a raider nor lancing steel. I tested LS today in standard, it feels a little weird but i guess I just need more experience with it and more attack speed (which I'll get tons with raider).

Wondering though, if the damage&clear of raider really is better than deadeye because we don't have that many projectiles? we will see :-)

Thank you for the guide.
"
faw wrote:

Wondering though, if the damage&clear of raider really is better than deadeye because we don't have that many projectiles? we will see :-)

That's my biggest concern with Raider too. I hope Pierce is gonna be enough for clear.
Deadeye with his chain and extra proj. is probably going to be massive ahead of Raider.
Gonna head into Ritual with this, seems alot of fun! And I wanted definitely try the new deadeye with terrain collision on projectiles, sounds like good old lag fest with all the flying shrapnel on screen.

And wanted to mention, thank you for the thoroughly thought PoB! With all separated ascendancies and levelin' gems and such.
"
henjoi wrote:
good old lag fest with all the flying shrapnel on screen.

Sniper's mark is fun if you like that sort of thing...

"
immcintosh wrote:
"
henjoi wrote:
good old lag fest with all the flying shrapnel on screen.

Sniper's mark is fun if you like that sort of thing...

Is this Deadeye or Raider?
Kill all or Alira?
Kill all

Would you level as dead then switch level as raider?
If possible im planning on leveling as raider
Last edited by sky_ace on Jan 15, 2021, 1:28:48 PM
Level 38 atm with dual aurumvorax running Splitting steel. When should I switch over to lancing steel? It feels terrible atm, two shots and you have to reload and the damage isn't all that great compared to Splitting steel yet

Edit: Proper 4-link and it shreds now, totally better
Last edited by TheKenjataimu on Jan 16, 2021, 2:21:01 AM
"
TheKenjataimu wrote:
Level 38 atm with dual aurumvorax running Splitting steel. When should I switch over to lancing steel? It feels terrible atm, two shots and you have to reload and the damage isn't all that great compared to Splitting steel yet

Switch over when it feels comfortable. You'll probably need to tweak your gems; I think you really need pierce for one if you're not running it.

Also, you'll probably want to start upgrading your weapons if you're at 38.
"
TheKenjataimu wrote:

I swapped over at 28, had to sort out pierce and chain before I felt comfortable using Lancing over Splitting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info