[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

What's the second curse we might have if we get those boots?
Alright pretty sure this build is trash for this league.

It's a hit and run build in a league where monsters are Monsters spawns way too fast and waay too tanky T15+ and locke din a small area where you often can't manuveur around. The build has no slows or area control.

If you're starting, expect to be capped at around t14 unless you religiously roll away any bad mods, and good luck doing any guardian maps.

Feels like I'm doing twice work for half the loot as something like TR or BV.

I imagine game will get a lot better with saviour but that's an insane amount of investment away. Really wish I didn't start with this build.

T14s till saviour i guess.
Overall the playstyle of the build has been fun.

Getting it going just learning the way to play it.

What I'm confused on is sometimes I just feel like im am doing 0 dmg. other times the damage seems ok but overall just feels like im doing WAY less damage than i feel like i should be.

Am i possibly doing something wrong? First time trying lancing steel. Yes i cam doing call steel consistently, keeping pots up as well just i dunno something doesnt seem right.
so windward is bad IMO since you will get hit multiple times doing ritual. We're missing both area control and single target IMO in the build outlined.

I would go Focal point with Mercenary Glove to help with clear and self cast, this givers us 65% more dmg on rare mobs and create a area of dmg around the target as well as 25% reduced dmg to all other targets.

Drop the helmet, the only reason to get it is if it has good lab ench on it. and drop the thief's for elder ring with life on hit.
Should be enough to get you to T14-T16 maps.

But this build still struggles around and beyond this point. Might just need to have a saviour to do any of the real end game content.
"
Darfel wrote:
Overall the playstyle of the build has been fun.

Getting it going just learning the way to play it.

What I'm confused on is sometimes I just feel like im am doing 0 dmg. other times the damage seems ok but overall just feels like im doing WAY less damage than i feel like i should be.

Am i possibly doing something wrong? First time trying lancing steel. Yes i cam doing call steel consistently, keeping pots up as well just i dunno something doesnt seem right.

You need an overkill amount of damage (and investment) for this build this league IMO.

Ritual spawns mobs way too quickly so the entire instance feels like you're dealing with a big allies cannot die mob. The more mobs on screen the more your damage is diluted with the pierce/chain and how lancing steel works.

On top of that you need to be mobile, the amount of vine snare rares, that one ritual that disables movement skills and the fact that ritual encloses you in an area really plays to the weaknesses of the build IMO.

Definitely shreds bosses easy but not a great mapping experience unless you really invest.
I see people attempting to play it with raider with no pierce. Highly suggest not doing that, needs some form of pierce to function at all really. Also see some of you not taking wind dancer which is a big question mark since that's an excellent defensive node.
IGN: Invections
Rituals roll some pretty bonkers talismans - Something to be wary of.

(this was 2c, there's way better stuff out there for more ofc), +2 pierce and returning projectiles, gonna give this a try today. Either playing with pierce 6 or possibly can now replace the pierce gem.
hmm tested the beltimber blade(s) last night with my deadeye. I am on yellow maps. somehow it doesn't felt great. guess one reason is the range and spreading projectiles. never took longer to kill a conquerer.

so I switched back to 2x scaeva gladius swords with the point blank note.it is much more smooth for rituals & bosses.

anyone with the same exp?
Need to manage range for farshot, also if you're still specced into point blank and going for far shot damage that can causae it to be lower. You have to keep them in pride range also while doing this.
IGN: Invections
First of all, thanks for the build!

I'm currently with the DeadEye, level 83.
Should i respec to Raider? or should i wait?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info