0.10.4b Patch Notes

cant wait to see gggs new unique
Not a really worthwhile patch but eh, it is what it is.
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

Oh no! You mean GGG is trying to turn a profit so they can keep paying the developers to build this game? What blasphemy! How dare they be able to eat tonight, I still have an issue!

Do you honestly think GGG has their entire staff working on shiny things? Last I read a couple guys work on this stuff while the core team is busy with the bigger issues. Stop being an entitled prick and enjoy the game or uninstall it. I'll take your extra bandwidth.
Victorious Wings sounds like a feminine hygiene product. Nessa will be pleased.
I guess I will have to wait and see how these are, but I would buy a microtransaction that removed the ugly helmet on my witch.

I haven't been playing that much because I am mad that the last patch ruined how I farmed, solo in 6-player Fellshrine, not multiboxing.

I've posted this a couple times but hopefully you will use this suggestion.

"
This would allow us to have the old chaos recipe back and allow legitimate solo play with greater difficulty continue to be awarded.

1. Revert the horrible chaos nerf and proximity requirements totally.

2. Do not disclose in the patch notes the specifics of your algorithm. I won't even attempt to tell you exactly what to do, just leave it to you to figure out what is right.

3. There is some process now in how the game works looking at what players do. I don't know exactly how it works, at least it can look for things like proximity for XP/loot, that people joined the area, what they are doing at least so skills can be cast or whatever.

Log player actions and use those to determine if they contribute to the quantity bonus or not. Level differences need not really be looked at, but if you do it should allow some leeway like 15-20 levels perhaps. This would at least not punish legit parties who just have some higher/lower levels, but at least make multiboxers level more. It probably isn't needed because of the next, important part.

Just look at what players are doing over different timeframes and use it to see if they are playing normally or they are just there to exploit the quantity bonus.

Has 5/6ths of the party been doing nothing for the past hour except going in and out of TPs standing there, not using any skills, taking or dealing any damage? Well, they are part of the multiboxing scheme, so should not contribute quantity.

Has a player cursed X amount of monsters, spread some auras, dealt at least some percentage of damage to the monsters? It should be okay to go in and out of portals some amount, AFK in town a while but still be in the party, especially if you are also individually picking up loot and selling.

Whatever it is, it shouldn't be hard to distinguish between normal play of 6 players and where people are just sitting 5 newbs in for a big bonus.

This is the only way to stop multiboxing and fix the punishment of normal play. It shouldn't be that hard to program.
This could have easily been delayed for the next week or such.
Guys, they have to make money (= microtransactions) in order to maintain running their business and doing fixes, new content, etc.
Also the people making new items are different ones that are working on technical difficulties!
So please understand and keep on supporting the awesome devs. :)

That said, I too hope for improvements on desync and game performance. But I'm sure they are trying their best. Awesome game!

Thx GGG!
Last edited by Caladaris on Mar 27, 2013, 6:48:24 PM
"
mobutu wrote:
This could have easily been delayed for the next week or such.

But why delay it? the patching system GGG has is very fast.
GGG is terrible. Why can't their art designers fix the server issue and game bugs instead of making helmet skins. If they were a good developer, everyone working there would be equally skilled at each aspect of game designing. If they keep having their art team working on skins and their programming team working on coding, they are doomed as a company.
IGN: AsTheWorldBurns
QQ Why wont my dentist fix my Car , or why wont my dog paint my Walls well its not their Job and so Artists dont fix Servers ect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info