[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hi,

So far i've been really enjoying this build. Thank you very much for posting it.

I was wondering how you would craft such a rare bow? Do you mind explaining it please?

Best regards,
The pastebin link is broken
"
Patafixx wrote:
Hi,

So far i've been really enjoying this build. Thank you very much for posting it.

I was wondering how you would craft such a rare bow? Do you mind explaining it please?

Best regards,

not op but you can buy a bow with this fractured,roll 2 arrows regal to 3 remove third mod added if it has a tag via harvest ( easiest if it hits phys or an element) at this point you do what i did and multimod then add speed via harvest ( really rare if you dont trade crafts while waiting you can go for crit ) after that you can risk it and keep adding removing cold and adding removing phys since crafted mods are the only ones with those tags and then remove multimod and add another mod of choice
Cassia supremacy
Last edited by oa7x on Feb 16, 2021, 6:56:35 PM
i hit the intimidate node, and the double damage in the lethal pride timeless jewel, but the others nodes is bad assfc... only totens speed and meele dmg lol!
Its worth use? Or reroll until i get this 2 nodes and more life, idk?
Hi can anyone post an updated pastebin link for POB? The current one is busted.
Hi again,

Thanks @oa7x for your explanation, I think i will try it out at a later stage.

Currently, I think I should probably follow other priorities as my gear is not that good yet.

Does anyone mind helping me? What should i focus on next? My current set-up: https://pastebin.com/ssHuWpaK

I personally think it should be probably something along these lines.

1. Gems quality / corrupting / divergent etc where it makes sense
2. Watchers eye
3. Change rare items for better versions. I currently have too high resistances and only close to 4k HP and i need 9 more int to free up one passive point.
4. Better Chinsol
5. Flasks
6. Rare bow

Is it worth it to drop cold pen on barrage for slower projectiles or point blank as i have pandemonius? At least in pob it shows a damage increase.

Any feedback is much appreciated!!!!

Best regards,
Last edited by Patafixx on Feb 17, 2021, 5:33:38 PM

i've changed my gear to better itens, but idk, my dex is too low, 400. it's worth trade de lethal pride to a brutal for dex rolls? and get a better amulet with dex and give up some dmg mods?
"
maussoldier1 wrote:

i've changed my gear to better itens, but idk, my dex is too low, 400. it's worth trade de lethal pride to a brutal for dex rolls? and get a better amulet with dex and give up some dmg mods?

3x double damage gives u same amount of dmg like 800-900dex build.

u need to divine ur bow to 2-4 cold and still get a high roll of t1 flat there. dmg while leeching on amulet i think will provide a bit more dmg than ele with attack skills. depending on ur resist management u can get something like intimidate+frenzy gloves.

i personally dont see a reason to hardly invest into dex build, since there is a way around to reach same amount of dps without stacking 1200dex. dex stack generally provides way too much of crafting to get to a state when its feels good.

well, if ill go in depth..

normally hard stacking dex build use hyrri demise quiver, which gives better dmg with 1200dex~.

ppl usually make %attr %dex %dmg per 15dex amulet. (about 40ex on market lol)
rare armour with hp/flat crit/%dex and etc
fill all free suffixes with dex.

all that is way too much to invest for little gain.

just 3x double lethal pride + warlord-redeemer helm, a gloves with frenzy and attack speed. if ull somehow manage to give resists to other pieces, u can use stygian with redeemer influence, where u can roll cold damage/dmg under flasks and etc.

and doing all of that will place u on par with hard stacknig dex build.
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 18, 2021, 4:04:09 AM
PoB Link not working. Is there an updated one?
"
tffiad wrote:
"
maussoldier1 wrote:

3x double damage gives u same amount of dmg like 800-900dex build.

u need to divine ur bow to 2-4 cold and still get a high roll of t1 flat there. dmg while leeching on amulet i think will provide a bit more dmg than ele with attack skills. depending on ur resist management u can get something like intimidate+frenzy gloves.

i personally dont see a reason to hardly invest into dex build, since there is a way around to reach same amount of dps without stacking 1200dex. dex stack generally provides way too much of crafting to get to a state when its feels good.

well, if ill go in depth..

normally hard stacking dex build use hyrri demise quiver, which gives better dmg with 1200dex~.

ppl usually make %attr %dex %dmg per 15dex amulet. (about 40ex on market lol)
rare armour with hp/flat crit/%dex and etc
fill all free suffixes with dex.

all that is way too much to invest for little gain.

just 3x double lethal pride + warlord-redeemer helm, a gloves with frenzy and attack speed. if ull somehow manage to give resists to other pieces, u can use stygian with redeemer influence, where u can roll cold damage/dmg under flasks and etc.

and doing all of that will place u on par with hard stacknig dex build.

dude, ur the best, thx for the tips, i will try to get 3x db dmg on the lethal (seem's hard asfck) and maybe change my fractal to a rare helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info