[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
mefistofx wrote:
Will this build fine as a good map juicer and boss killer? Just wondering if I will be disappointed somehow when I level this char and find a wall. Any tips/best practice for someone who never played Ice Shot before?

Really depends on how good your weapon is.

Dex stacking or high phys bow, sure.
Death opus or chin sol? Probably gonna be disappointed
"

So like, you talking bosses like non normal map tier bosses? I never like starting a league as bows because I don't know how well I can unlock the atlas with it for boss kills. Idc about the end game bosses because thats a given you would need currency, but I don't want to hit a wall unlocking the atlas.
"
"

So like, you talking bosses like non normal map tier bosses? I never like starting a league as bows because I don't know how well I can unlock the atlas with it for boss kills. Idc about the end game bosses because thats a given you would need currency, but I don't want to hit a wall unlocking the atlas.

I think for normal red maps up to t16 a chin sol might get you through if the rest of your gear has decent damage.
For endgame bosses like Uber elder, sirus, you might want a stronger weapon.

I plan to league start as a elemental bow attack raider and I will aim for hyrri’s ire chest and a chin sol.
My biggest problem will be fixing resists while keeping damage on jewelry.
I’m trying to see the skill tree but when I click the links it’s a bunch of jibberish code! Where can I see the tree?
I am trying to import your build to PoB community and it is telling me that the link is invalid, that it is an invalid version number.
Hello!

i would need help before start the new league,
i don't understand why my damages are that ridiculous compare to yours,even if the gear are not exactly the same,i don't know where i lost 26.5M dps..

Could someone explain me what i missed?
even whith a chin sol my dps are not increased a lot..
not especially why am i not at 27M, but why am i not even at 1..
Currently 0.5M..

And where does come from the shock effect in the build?

https://pastebin.com/196xExv3

Thanks
Last edited by junyko on Jan 16, 2021, 6:26:23 AM
"
junyko wrote:
Hello!

i don't understand why my damages are that ridiculous compare to yours,even if the gear are not exactly the same,i don't know where i lost 26.5M dps..

Currently 0.5M..

Thanks

I took a look in ur pb and i think its missing some important uniques itens (like quiver and mark of the elder) but the main dps missing in your build come to unique potions and a little bit dps from unique jewels.
"
asmittie wrote:
I am trying to import your build to PoB community and it is telling me that the link is invalid, that it is an invalid version number.

im using this link (from heist)
https://pastebin.com/YwNTUQu6
"
GunaxX wrote:
"
junyko wrote:
Hello!

Currently 0.5M..

Thanks

I took a look in ur pb and i think its missing some important uniques itens (like quiver and mark of the elder) but the main dps missing in your build come to unique potions and a little bit dps from unique jewels.

Thanks,
I tried, with your pb, to remove all frenzy charge on tree, change bow for death opus, disactivate aspect of the cat and all charges except 3 frenzy, i'm still far from the result..!

I'll have more time this league to do it better.

Thanks again!
I was being dense and tried importing the build through the Import Tree option.
Last edited by asmittie on Jan 17, 2021, 6:07:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info