[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Iam just trying and testing the build right now in Delve lvl 35 - 50.
its finde right now with Rare.

Iam thinking to chance the single target Barrage setup to extra Shrapnel Ballista as bonus damage. because there are not so many Bosses in Delve. What you guys think?

And iam also tryed Frostbomb + Snipers Mark and it dosent work? Another problem is my Mana, how do i sustain it? I have no Leech, just with x+ mana gain on kill?'

Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 9, 2020, 6:17:28 AM
Soul raker provides the mana leech
Deliver pain exquisite
Hello. What tree with a cluster jewel? (windstorm and etc)
Im doing this build and the clear is soo satisfying! Buuut my single target with Barrage is uterly crap. Why is that? I tought the single target dps was going to be really good.
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Im doing this build and the clear is soo satisfying! Buuut my single target with Barrage is uterly crap. Why is that? I tought the single target dps was going to be really good.

Bro, you going to need voidfletcher. That is why the single target is poo poo.

This build is retro, but is the shit. This is literally built around Voidfletcher.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Dec 12, 2020, 1:23:07 PM
I got more dps with Hyrri's demise, fractal thoughts and pandemonium neck.
Still single target lacking abit but its better.

Why are the taming rings bad for this build? They seem super good?
Last edited by Hyde84 on Dec 12, 2020, 4:33:17 PM
Ok going back to void fletcher with panemonium neck. :)
Update. Switcjed from my rare bow to chjn sol bow and ST is actually good!
Hi,

I'm new to the game and this is the first build I follow.
During leveling to Act10 I enjoyed the build very much but now with maps I get one-shot a lot.
My movement speed is very low and I used the Greater multipier support gem during leveling, so clearing all the Acts was easy but i've changed the gem with chain support
Also i don't use barrage very often because its not doing enough damage.
Also i got some Chaos, around 70. but don't know what to buy next. i've changed the Thief's Torment with 2 other rings to get some resistance.

Someone got any advice?
"
quility wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the game and this is the first build I follow.
During leveling to Act10 I enjoyed the build very much but now with maps I get one-shot a lot.
My movement speed is very low and I used the Greater multipier support gem during leveling, so clearing all the Acts was easy but i've changed the gem with chain support
Also i don't use barrage very often because its not doing enough damage.
Also i got some Chaos, around 70. but don't know what to buy next. i've changed the Thief's Torment with 2 other rings to get some resistance.

Someone got any advice?

That's how it goes with ice archers, they're insanely gear dependent. I hated mapping with mine until I got some decent rare gear, lioneye, voidfletcher and farrels, and now it tears through t16s and bosses.

For movement speed get an adrenaline quicksilver flask, and phase run if you can drop a skill. For cheap survivability make sure to get good hp rolls on your jewels and rare gear. I also really like crown of the inward eye on this build, it's less damage than fractal thoughts but adds a big chunk of hp and goes for cheap. Crown of the tyrant is great too if you have a couple ex laying around.
Last edited by uncleaner on Dec 16, 2020, 2:53:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info