[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
AdonFPS wrote:
i stopped reading on "barrage is decoration there", stop trying to look better or good youre cringe af, can you just never comment on this thread again? sadly theres no way to ban you so i have to see ur cringe replies that make 0 sense what so ever, go be cringe on other peoples guides jesus christ man what is wrong with you lol

and u dont need phys to cold corrupt on void, you need anything else besides pierce, but youre too dumb to even read the guide

its not phys to cold, u noob. its gain phys as EXTRA cold, and its best dps corrupt u can get there, unless u want point blank to save 1 point at tree.

so jsut to check that u have brain.

1. how to get perma onslaugh without flask and jewel?
2. how to make +5 chain for ice shot?
3. how to craft dex stacking bow?
4. what should i place instead inspi at iceshot?
5. which timeless jewels are good to use and which mods u want on them?

:D
"
xqhrn wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
i stopped reading on "barrage is decoration there", stop trying to look better or good youre cringe af, can you just never comment on this thread again? sadly theres no way to ban you so i have to see ur cringe replies that make 0 sense what so ever, go be cringe on other peoples guides jesus christ man what is wrong with you lol

and u dont need phys to cold corrupt on void, you need anything else besides pierce, but youre too dumb to even read the guide

its not phys to cold, u noob. its gain phys as EXTRA cold, and its best dps corrupt u can get there, unless u want point blank to save 1 point at tree.

so jsut to check that u have brain.

1. how to get perma onslaugh without flask and jewel?
2. how to make +5 chain for ice shot?
3. how to craft dex stacking bow?
4. what should i place instead inspi at iceshot?
5. which timeless jewels are good to use and which mods u want on them?

:D

yes ty for your suggestions :D
"
xqhrn wrote:
as for voidfletch, u go out and buy fletch quivers to mass corrupt em, then u count a median of how often u get extra cold corrupt average. most likely it ill be 20ex~ rng god knows maybe even more.

cheapest phys as cold corrupt is 4.5ex, and the price will drop quickly as voidfletcher is among those uniques that are pricy at league start but very cheap later on. Meanwhile, cheapest rare quiver with +1 arrow and with another 2 t1 useful dps mods is 5ex; 3 t1 mods does not even exist. The one you are using is much worse dmg wise than voidfletcher even without extra cold corrupt. Do some research or at least think before u reply pls.

"
xqhrn wrote:
i think for 20ex u can like with only chaos spam get full t1 rolled shaped quiver with +1 arrow.

If u really think on average, u can expect to get +1 arrow + full t1 with 20ex of chaos spam, you absolutely need to go back to high school to finish your probability class (or if ur still in high school then my bad here)

I agree that this build guide is not complete and there are places to be improved. But if you guys can just discuss politely instead of being so rude and annoying in your language, i guess OP will be glad to hear all the suggestions.

You always talk like you know this build better than anyone else, then why not just write your own guide? Seems like you are just trying to gain satisfaction by arguing with people here, and thats what kids do lol.

"
xqhrn wrote:

best single dps corrupt is obviously +1 arrow, imagine calling others noob, while cant figure things out urself :D
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
xqhrn wrote:
as for voidfletch, u go out and buy fletch quivers to mass corrupt em, then u count a median of how often u get extra cold corrupt average. most likely it ill be 20ex~ rng god knows maybe even more.

cheapest phys as cold corrupt is 4.5ex, and the price will drop quickly as voidfletcher is among those uniques that are pricy at league start but very cheap later on. Meanwhile, cheapest rare quiver with +1 arrow and with another 2 t1 useful dps mods is 5ex; 3 t1 mods does not even exist. The one you are using is much worse dmg wise than voidfletcher even without extra cold corrupt. Do some research or at least think before u reply pls.

"
xqhrn wrote:
i think for 20ex u can like with only chaos spam get full t1 rolled shaped quiver with +1 arrow.

If u really think on average, u can expect to get +1 arrow + full t1 with 20ex of chaos spam, you absolutely need to go back to high school to finish your probability class (or if ur still in high school then my bad here)

I agree that this build guide is not complete and there are places to be improved. But if you guys can just discuss politely instead of being so rude and annoying in your language, i guess OP will be glad to hear all the suggestions.

You always talk like you know this build better than anyone else, then why not just write your own guide? Seems like you are just trying to gain satisfaction by arguing with people here, and thats what kids do lol.

Thank you, you couldnt phrase it better, i just cant be asked replying every time to this delusional human, it gets boring after a while. And also im trying to improve this guide every day every hour, when i get an idea i instantly update the guide, i never leave it stale.
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 1, 2020, 10:25:19 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
xqhrn wrote:

"
xqhrn wrote:

such long post about nothing, and how useless that quiver if u will go to dex stack at very end.

btw nice hardcore labs, 10years experience i belive ya?

check weights of mods for 85quiver, 20ex worth chaos spam on it will be more than enough to roll something good.

im not trying to gain anything, nor im not interested in making my own guide. just if someone will follow such shortcut guide, he will end up playing toxic rain, because this one will not work at t16 100% delirious corrupt map. there is 0 chances to even clear half of map with that. and why would i need to make a good guide? to ruin market prices? im fine having cheap stuff on market as no one plays it lmao.

im confident with that build, so im fine by my own, its just makes me sad that someone posts such bs cut guide, op would rather to make in depth 3.12 upgrade to aquarism's one. but insetad we only got a bunch of mistakes

inspi at ice shot
not using clusters at all (nice power charges)
simple showcase of newbie t10 rare gear and cheap uniques.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
xqhrn wrote:

best single dps corrupt is obviously +1 arrow, imagine calling others noob, while cant figure things out urself :D

everyone knows that +1 arrow is best, but thats u who started to talk about extra cold corrupt. also rates of getting +1 arrow or at least +1 chain on it is kinda low.
Ah i didnt know that a build thats able to do all content with the gear suggested in the guide is bad, keep being delusional, done replying to you lol youre a lost cause
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 1, 2020, 11:22:09 AM
Well, i guess i have to stop replying further. One of the reasons i like poe is the high percentage of real adults in this game since a lot of us grew up playing D2 20 yrs ago. Sadly not so many adults here in this thread, and sry OP for spamming so much BS in ur thread, its just meaningless to argue with trolling kids forever.
ive provided solid arguments at every post, speaking of voidfletch combo with hyrri ire - u get 0 frenzy. thats why rare quiver with frenzy oh hit and 7 frenzy charges is better than voidfletcher, and u dont even need corrupt it, and rare one gives extra arrow.

voidfletcher has usage with farrul fur, but even then dpswise it gives lower numbers than hyrre ire+rare quiver with frenzy on hit, simply because of flat cold in hyrre, which is equal to lvl 10 added cold dmg gem.

even with turned on aspect at farrul, u still will get lower numbers. u can keep going crying about age, ive been playing d2 too, when i was a kid, as well as sacred 1-2.

tldr: fletch is worth it only with chain/arrow corrupt, and only with farrul/any source of frenzy gain on hit/crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info