[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

just saw you answered my question. I'll try to get my hands on a replica then. Got any secret tips gameplay wise?
Last edited by WicHKinG on Nov 2, 2020, 11:27:15 AM
"
WicHKinG wrote:
just saw you answered my question. I'll try to get my hands on a replica then. Got any secret tips gameplay wise?

dont get a replica, u get endurance charges instead of power charges, and you generate endurance charges anyway from the tree, the only upside is you get onslaught, which you can get on your stygian vise (abyss jewel)
Last edited by AdonFPS on Nov 2, 2020, 12:00:43 PM
Why prioritise Endless Munitions over Ricochet? I usually go Ricochet first
"
NFSBloody wrote:
Why prioritise Endless Munitions over Ricochet? I usually go Ricochet first

i prefer the extra arrow and the aoe and also what are you gonna chain with 1 arrow
Last edited by AdonFPS on Nov 2, 2020, 4:01:24 PM
Hey my man, big fan of this build and your guide in this league =)

Since it's my first league in POE, i got a lot of trouble trying to get close to your DPS's in this guide. Can u check my build for just a quick tips for me please? xD

Here is my link https://pastebin.com/4DQQRfJQ

Thanks for now!
edit: read update. great guide
Last edited by reddie27 on Nov 3, 2020, 8:41:55 AM
Hi! I have been reading the thread and im confused about what stats i want on a rare endgame bow, could you help me pls? Or link an example? Thanks in advanced!
Hi thx for the build.
I will be stuck with 2*5 links so i'm wondering which gems will give me the best results for the build with 5 links.

Thx for your help
"
SilentLihn wrote:
Hi thx for the build.
I will be stuck with 2*5 links so i'm wondering which gems will give me the best results for the build with 5 links.

Thx for your help

for ice shot remove hypothermia, for barrage remove cold pen
Hi, great build, I switched to it from Aquarism Ice shot because it seemed too expensive and outdated. But I have a problem with resists. When I import your build, I see uncapped resists.

https://prnt.sc/vd4xti

After turning off the dying sun, it even shows only 14% fire resist
Is that on purpose or do I have something wrong set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info