[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

try now
"
Asplung wrote:
try now

You dont even have lioneyes fall, and i literally said on the guide its the most important piece of equipment for the build,

no thread of hope

you have farruls fur without aspect of the cat crafted anywhere? wtf? that literally makes your armor pointless

no helmet enhance?

your flasks are very weird, get diamond flask, onslaught flask and

no extra frenzy charges from the tree, missing levels
lvl 18 all ur gems

what cluster jewels do I need so i can shock when using the tamings?
Alright, so i guess i'll just keep going? and get those things.
"
Raotiz wrote:
what cluster jewels do I need so i can shock when using the tamings?

medium cluster with cold conduction + stormrider

That shock not only work with tamings, but also increased enemy damage taken by 15%
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Oct 6, 2020, 3:51:49 PM
AdonFPS when im inspecting ur character currently, you do not have the gems as it is in the build itself, is there a change or should i just follow this completely?
"
Asplung wrote:
AdonFPS when im inspecting ur character currently, you do not have the gems as it is in the build itself, is there a change or should i just follow this completely?

i use the exactly same ones what u talking about
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Asplung wrote:

i use the exactly same ones what u talking about

On ur character you have Thread Of Hope on the lower/left jewel, but on the build it says Watcher's eye, i thought maybe there was a change?
"
Asplung wrote:
i have put in atleast 50 + exalteds into this build and i am wondering what i should do more? i know im level 80, but it doesnt seem to work i can't kill any boss at all.

Im not sure at all why this build pops up as number 1

Jeez. Honestly, i have to say that your gear does not worth 50ex at all. I guess my only suggestion for u is that whatever gear you decide to buy, make sure you at least know what it does and how it works. You bought a 10ex worth of armour without even knowing how it works? I dont wanna make you feel bad here, but i really suggest you should read some more beginner guides. You are really lacking some very basic game knowledge.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Asplung wrote:
i have put in atleast 50 + exalteds into this build and i am wondering what i should do more? i know im level 80, but it doesnt seem to work i can't kill any boss at all.

Im not sure at all why this build pops up as number 1

Jeez. Honestly, i have to say that your gear does not worth 50ex at all. I guess my only suggestion for u is that whatever gear you decide to buy, make sure you at least know what it does and how it works. You bought a 10ex worth of armour without even knowing how it works? I dont wanna make you feel bad here, but i really suggest you should read some more beginner guides. You are really lacking some very basic game knowledge.

i understand and aggree with ur statement, i am aware, sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info